Product Images FOR INSTANT ACCESS
Words on Screen™ v2 eSongbooks
Instantly access this title by purchasing the Words on Screen™ v2 option. This includes an eSongbook to stream or download via your online account. PDFs of lyrics, scores, scripts & additional resources, plus MP3 audio files can be accessed from your eSongbook instantly.
eSongbook ONLY available via your online account.
Find out more...
Alternatively, you can purchase an Instant Access PDF & MP3 Add-on Pack to access read-only PDF and MP3 files.
Only available online with an Annual Performance Licence.
Find out more...
About A Miracle In Town
Ideal for Early Years and KS1 – Includes a simple script and easy-to-learn songs that are especially suitable for younger children
Simple percussion parts for each song
Same author as best-selling nativity Whoops-a-Daisy Angel
We’re going to tell you a story. It’s the story of the very first Christmas
. Jesus, the Son of God, is born in Bethlehem, in a stable under a star – a wonderful miracle that would change the world forever.
Together with the 8 sparklingly catchy songs and a script that is easy to learn and perform, we’ve also included some fabulous percussion ideas that give the opportunity to add musical highlights to the songs and script and will certainly give your performance extra zing!
Now available with a Words on Screen™ v2 CD ROM
allowing you to display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn!
An Annual Performance Licence is required to perform this nativity. For more information, please see below.
Other Recommended Titles:
Teachers Book with:
- Character list
- Staging suggestions and props
- Curriculum links
- Script including lyrics for 8 songs and percussion suggestions
- Music score (Piano music score, melody, chords and percussion)
- Licensing and copyright details
Audio CD with:
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
Words on Screen™ v2 CD ROM with:
- Extractable MP3s, printable lyrics, scores, scripts & additional resources
- Words on Screen™ v2 versions of songs so that you can display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ v2 user guide
- Single-User licence (Please note a Performance Licence is still required to perform this nativity)
- Licence & copyright details
Words on Screen™ Online with:
(Available with the purchase of Words on Screen™ v2 Premium packs only)
- An online copy of your product to stream or download on-the-go
- Flexibility to create an expandable library of Words on Screen™ v2 song collections, nativities and musicals in your Out of the Ark online account
- All the features of your Words on Screen™ v2 CD ROM
|Running Time||30 minutes approx |
(Total length of music: 13 minutes approx)
|Solos/Parts||Songs with Rounds, Part-Singing and Solos: |
|Sample Script||View script sample|
|Cast List||View cast list and staging ideas|
|Words on Screen™ v2||What is Words on Screen™ v2? - For more information click here.|
|Words on Screen™ v2 System Requirements||Windows |
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Inter® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32bit) or later, Windows® Server 2008 (32bit)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 4.0 or later, Google Chrome, Safari 5.0 or later or Opera 11
- 512MB of RAM (1GB RAM recommended for notebooks); 128 MB graphics memory
- Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Safari 5.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 4.0 or later, Google Chrome, or Opera 11
- 512 MB RAM; 128 MB graphics memory
|My Words on Screen™ Online|
If you have purchased a Premium Pack online which includes Words on Screen™ v2, you will also immediately receive a Words on Screen™ v2 eSongbook in your
Out of the Ark online account. The eSongbook is where we bring together all of the digital resources available for your product. As well as being able to play the Words on Screen™ versions of your songs, you can also instantly access PDFs and MP3s for your product at no additional cost. Simply:
- Log in to your online account and select My Words on Screen™ Online
- Open the online streaming player
- Click on All eSongbooks in the left hand menu and select your eSongbook
You will find the PDFs and MP3s under eSongbook Resources in the left hand menu of your eSongbook.
From there, you can choose to extract and save All Audio MP3s, All Lyrics PDFs and All Score PDFs. If you just want the MP3s, lyrics or music score for one song, then select the song in the library and use the buttons in the Song Extras area at the bottom of the screen.
You can access these files in the same way if you are using the S!ngchronize™ player that you have downloaded and installed from our website. Simply refresh your player and select your eSongbook. For a downloaded player, you will need to download the eSongbook to your player before you can extract and save the PDFs and MP3s. You will also need to have installed S!ngchronize™ player version 2.0 or above.
Streaming is free for the first 12 months; after that a current Annual Performance Licence or Annual Digital Site Licence will be required to be able to continue streaming. Customers will receive a renewal notice by email 28 days before the end of the 12 month free period.
|Instant Access PDFs & MP3s|
UK Primary Schools and LEA Nurseries can still pay on invoice - just select the Purchase Order payment option at the checkout.
Your Instant Access PDF & MP3 Add-on Pack includes:
- A read only PDF of the Teacher's Book - text is not editable
- All vocal and backing tracks of the songs for this title in an MP3 format
Please note that after placing your order online you will receive a confirmation email which provides you with a link to access your Instant Access digital download. Alternatively log in to your Out of the Ark online website account and go to your My Instant Access PDFs & MP3s section to download your files.
You will have 3 attempts to download the files - you must SAVE first before opening the zip-file containing your download.
For full information on Instant Access PDFs & MP3s click here.
If you have purchased a Premium Pack online which includes Words on Screen™ v2 you will also have received a Words on Screen™ v2 eSongbook into your Out of the Ark online account. There you can instantly access your Words on Screen™ songs, songbook PDFs and audio MP3s. Please see the section My Words on Screen™ Online below.
Words on Screen™ User Licences
¹Included with this option is a Words on Screen™ Single User Licence, allowing the Words on Screen™ CD ROM to be installed on ONE computer only.
²To license the installation of the CD ROM onto network servers and/or two or more computers, please purchase an Annual Performance Licence which includes extended digital rights.
Annual Performance Licence Information
A current Annual Performance Licence is required to perform this nativity to an audience (other than to pupils & staff).
- You can purchase an Annual Performance Licence above (it is cheaper when purchased as part of a product pack).
- The requirement for a licence is irrespective of whether admission charges are made.
- An Annual Performance Licence covers any number of performances of a particular musical or nativity within 12 months of the date of ordering.
- A new Annual Performance Licence would be required for any future performance(s) outside the date period printed on your current licence.
In addition, with so many of our musicals and nativities purchased in digital format, you need a legal way to install or distribute copies for use around the school. Your Annual Performance Licence will grant you permission to:
- Perform the work to an audience (other than pupils and staff in schools). A licence is required even if it is a 'free' performance and this is a worldwide copyright requirement.
- Install Words on Screen™ songs files from a CD ROM onto more than one computer or onto a network.
- Download Words on Screen™ songs files from a CD ROM onto more than one computer or onto a network.
- Continue to stream Words on Screen™ songs from your Out of the Ark Music online account on any device (beyond your free period) for the duration of the licence.
- Copy song files from an Audio CD onto more than one computer or onto a network.
- Copy MP3 audio files onto more than one computer or onto a network.
- Upload digital content to an intranet or learning platform.
- Permit usage of digital content at home for teachers for preparation purposes.
A separate Annual Performance Licence is required for each product title that you use in any of these ways. Please note that if you have purchased an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product, this will cover the digital usage permissions in points 2-8 above for these products but does not cover the performance rights in point 1 – an Annual Performance Licence will still be required.
How To Renew
You can renew your Annual Performance Licences by simply logging into your account if you have one and going to your My Licences page. Pick the relevant licence and click RENEW.
|ISBN||9781906988807 Book & CD / 9781906988814 Book & CD ROM|