The CD for this product is only available in a digital format (MP3s). Once you have completed the checkout process, your link will be within your order confirmation email. Click the link to download the MP3 files of both the vocal and backing tracks and a PDF of the book. The physical book will be posted to you as normal.
Scroll down for more information on Instant Access PDF & MP3 Add-on Packs
Only available online.
About Countdown To Christmas
With the help of a rather unusual Advent calendar, Countdown to Christmas
charts the progress of a contemporary family as they battle their way through to the big day. With nine bite-sized cameos (ideal for individual classes), each with its own focus and theme song, this simple-to-stage show will not only have you smiling at the frantic pre-Christmas rush, but will also leave you with something special to remember long after Christmas is packed away.
All the elements that make a great Christmas are here: Christmas dinner, decorations, shopping, stockings, nativity plays, carol singing and even the festive hit single. Beautiful songs and a dazzling script ensure that this nativity for children
will be a big hit - with children and parents alike.
An Annual Performance Licence is required to perform this nativity. For more information, please see below.
Other Recommended Titles:
Teachers Book with:
- Synopsis of the story
- Cast list and costume ideas
- Music score and song lyric sheets for 9 songs (Piano music score, melody and chords)
- Licence and copyright details
mp3 files with:
|Running Time||45 minutes approx.|
|Sample Script||View sample script|
|Cast List||View cast list 1|
View cast list 2
View cast list 3
Some of the groups of characters can be adapted to suit the size of your production.
|Instant Access PDFs & MP3s||Instant Performance Licence & Instant Access PDF & MP3 Add-on Pack|
Annual Performance Licence Information
A current Annual Performance Licence is required to perform this nativity to an audience (other than to pupils & staff).
- You can purchase an Annual Performance Licence above (it is cheaper when purchased as part of a product pack).
- The requirement for a licence is irrespective of whether admission charges are made.
- An Annual Performance Licence covers any number of performances of a particular musical or nativity within 12 months of the date of ordering.
- A new Annual Performance Licence would be required for any future performance(s) outside the date period printed on your current licence.
In addition, with so many of our musicals and nativities purchased in digital format, you need a legal way to install or distribute copies for use around the school. Your Annual Performance Licence will grant you permission to:
- Perform the work to an audience (other than pupils and staff in schools). A licence is required even if it is a 'free' performance and this is a worldwide copyright requirement.
- Install Words on Screen™ songs files from a CD ROM onto more than one computer or onto a network.
- Download Words on Screen™ songs files from a CD ROM onto more than one computer or onto a network.
- Continue to stream Words on Screen™ songs from your Out of the Ark Music online account on any device (beyond your free period) for the duration of the licence.
- Copy song files from an Audio CD onto more than one computer or onto a network.
- Copy MP3 audio files onto more than one computer or onto a network.
- Upload digital content to an intranet or learning platform.
- Permit usage of digital content at home for teachers for preparation purposes.
A separate Annual Performance Licence is required for each product title that you use in any of these ways. Please note that if you have purchased an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product, this will cover the digital usage permissions in points 2-8 above for these products but does not cover the performance rights in point 1 – an Annual Performance Licence will still be required.
How To Renew
You can renew your Annual Performance Licences by simply logging into your account if you have one and going to your My Licences page. Pick the relevant licence and click RENEW.