The CD for this product is only available in a digital format (MP3s). Once you have completed the checkout process, your link will be within your order confirmation email. Click the link to download the MP3 files of both the vocal and backing tracks and a PDF of the book. The physical book will be posted to you as normal.
Scroll down for more information on Instant Access PDF & MP3 Add-on Packs.
Only available online.
About The Innkeeper's Breakfast
A brand new Christmas nativity musical from Niki Davies about a very busy innkeeper whose breakfast is more important to him than anything else! Nobody is allowed to interrupt him until he has eaten it all up! One morning however, as he sits down to eat his enormous breakfast, there is knock after knock at the door and no end of interruptions. Find out if the Innkeeper ever manages to finish his breakfast and what happens when he discovers the real cause of the disruption.
An Annual Performance Licence is required to perform this nativity. For more information, please see below.
Other Recommended Titles:
Teachers Book with:
- Character list and staging
- Curriculum links for each song
- Script with lyrics for 7 songs
- Music score for 7 songs (Piano music score, melody and chords)
- Licence and copyright details
mp3 files with:
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
|Running Time||20 minutes approx|
|Sample Script||View sample script|
|Cast List||View cast list|
|Instant Access PDFs & MP3s|
UK Primary Schools and LEA Nurseries can still pay on invoice - just select the Purchase Order payment option at the checkout.
Your Instant Access PDF & MP3 Add-on Pack includes:
- A read only PDF of the Teacher's Book - text is not editable
- All vocal and backing tracks of the songs for this title in an MP3 format
Please note that after placing your order online you will receive a confirmation email which provides you with a link to access your Instant Access digital download. Alternatively log in to your Out of the Ark online website account and go to your My Instant Access PDFs & MP3s section to download your files.
You will have 3 attempts to download the files - you must SAVE first before opening the zip-file containing your download.
For full information on Instant Access PDFs & MP3s click here.
Annual Performance Licence Information
A current Annual Performance Licence is required to perform this nativity to an audience (other than to pupils & staff).
- You can purchase an Annual Performance Licence above (it is cheaper when purchased as part of a product pack).
- The requirement for a licence is irrespective of whether admission charges are made.
- An Annual Performance Licence covers any number of performances of a particular musical or nativity within 12 months of the date of ordering.
- A new Annual Performance Licence would be required for any future performance(s) outside the date period printed on your current licence.
In addition, with so many of our musicals and nativities purchased in digital format, you need a legal way to install or distribute copies for use around the school. Your Annual Performance Licence will grant you permission to:
- Perform the work to an audience (other than pupils and staff in schools). A licence is required even if it is a 'free' performance and this is a worldwide copyright requirement.
- Install Words on Screen™ songs files from a CD ROM onto more than one computer or onto a network.
- Download Words on Screen™ songs files from a CD ROM onto more than one computer or onto a network.
- Continue to stream Words on Screen™ songs from your Out of the Ark Music online account on any device (beyond your free period) for the duration of the licence.
- Copy song files from an Audio CD onto more than one computer or onto a network.
- Copy MP3 audio files onto more than one computer or onto a network.
- Upload digital content to an intranet or learning platform.
- Permit usage of digital content at home for teachers for preparation purposes.
A separate Annual Performance Licence is required for each product title that you use in any of these ways. Please note that if you have purchased an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product, this will cover the digital usage permissions in points 2-8 above for these products but does not cover the performance rights in point 1 – an Annual Performance Licence will still be required.
How To Renew
You can renew your Annual Performance Licences by simply logging into your account if you have one and going to your My Licences page. Pick the relevant licence and click RENEW.