About The Litter Muncher
Lazy Daisy village is idyllic - or at least it would be if it weren’t for a litter problem. Our overworked hero, the Litter Muncher, sets out to change the attitudes of the local people.
This resource, which builds on ‘knowledge and understanding of the world’, can be used either as a musical or as a songbook with an accompanying story.
This is a lively musical that children will adore, which carries a very positive and important ecological message. Includes curriculum links, character list, staging suggestions, script and song lyrics.
A Performance Licence is required to perform The Litter Muncher. You are able to purchase an Instant Performance Licence when you purchase this product, or a Standard Performance Licence at any time. For more information, please see below.
Other Recommended Titles:
Teacher's Book with:
- Curriculum links
- Character list
- Staging suggestions
- Script and song lyrics
- Music score for 8 songs (Piano music score, melody and chords)
- Licence and copyright details
Audio CD with:
- Vocals sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
|Running Time||30 minutes approx|
|Sample Script||View sample script|
|Cast List||View cast list|
|Instant Access PDFs & MP3s|
UK Primary Schools and LEA Nurseries can still pay on invoice - just select the Purchase Order payment option at the checkout.
Your Instant Access PDF & MP3 Add-on Pack includes:
- A read only PDF of the Teacher's Book - text is not editable
- All vocal and backing tracks of the songs for this title in an MP3 format
Please note that after placing your order online you will receive a confirmation email which provides you with a link to access your Instant Access digital download. Alternatively log in to your Out of the Ark online website account and go to your My Instant Access PDFs & MP3s section to download your files.
You will have 3 attempts to download the files - you must SAVE first before opening the zip-file containing your download.
For full information on Instant Access PDFs & MP3s click here.
|Licence Information||Performance Licence Information |
A performance licence is required to perform this copyrighted musical to an audience (other than exclusively to pupils and staff).
- Licences are available as either a Standard Performance Licence or an Instant Performance Licence
- The requirement for a licence is irrespective of whether admission charges are made
- All of our Performance Licences cover any number of performances within the 12 months from date of ordering
- A new Standard Performance Licence would be required for any future performance(s) outside the date period printed on your current licence
In addition, with so many of our musicals and nativities purchased in digital format, teachers need a legal way to install or distribute copies for use around the school. Your Standard or Instant Performance Licence will also cover you for the following digital usages:
- Installing songs for Words on Screen™ on a network or on multiple computers on the school’s premises
- Uploading digital content to the school’s intranet or learning platform
- Copying audio tracks to your computer music library (eg iTunes)
- Continuing to stream Words on Screen™ v2 songs on multiple devices on an annual basis (beyond your free period)
- Permitting usage of software at home for teachers for preparation purposes
- Burning copies of CDs for rehearsal purposes