About Marvellous Maths Songs
Make maths marvellously memorable with this fantastic collection of 22 catchy songs that are fun to sing and easy to learn.
Written specifically for 3-7 year olds, this wonderfully diverse selection of maths songs is crammed with addition, subtraction, number bonds, symmetry, shapes and lots more! As you estimate how many grannies would fit in a telephone box; learn your 10x table by digging for pirate treasure; and march along with the even numbers, you’ll find that you learn essential maths skills without even trying!
Valuable resource for numeracy, with a huge variety of topics covered and useful teacher’s notes giving ideas for extension work
Perfect for Foundation Stage and KS1
Fantastic variety of maths-themed songs with fun, easy-to-learn content suitable for everyday use
Same author as our popular Literacy songbook The Niki Davies Book Of Lovely Literacy Songs
Now available with Words on Screen™ v2 allowing you to display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn!
The Niki Davies Book of Marvellous Maths Songs is now an award-winning title.
SILVER - Practical Pre-School Magazine (Music and Multimedia)
Other Recommended Titles:
Teacher's Book with:
- Song lyrics for 22 songs
- Teaching notes and ideas for each song
- Music score (Piano music score, melody and chords)
- Percussion ideas
- Licence and copyright details
Audio CD with:
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
Words on Screen™ v2 CD ROM with:
- Extractable MP3s, printable lyrics, scores & additional resources
- Words on Screen™ v2 versions of songs so that you can display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ v2 PDF user guide and player Quick Tour
- Single-User licence
- Licence & copyright details
Words on Screen™ Online with:
(Available with the purchase of Words on Screen™ v2 Premium and Upgrade packs only)
- An online copy of your product to stream or download on-the-go
- Flexibility to create an expandable library of Words on Screen™ v2 song collections, nativities and musicals in your Out of the Ark online account
- All the features of your Words on Screen™ v2 CD ROM
|Practical Pre-School Magazine Review||2015 Practical Pre-School Magazine Awards Tester Score 82.4%What the tester said:”An excellent resource with a great variety of songs which cover a wide range of numeracy topics. Particularly good for EY and KS1 classes and/or assemblies. The children enjoyed the songs - they were catchy and clear, meaning the children soon learnt the words which helped them with their times table knowledge. The addition of music scores makes this product more unique.”|
|Words on Screen™ v2||What is Words on Screen™ v2? - For more information click here.|
|Words on Screen™ v2 System Requirements||Windows |
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Inter® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32bit) or later, Windows® Server 2008 (32bit)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 4.0 or later, Google Chrome, Safari 5.0 or later or Opera 11
- 512MB of RAM (1GB RAM recommended for notebooks); 128 MB graphics memory
- Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Safari 5.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 4.0 or later, Google Chrome, or Opera 11
- 512 MB RAM; 128 MB graphics memory
|My Words on Screen™ Online|
If you have purchased a Premium Pack online which includes Words on Screen™ v2, you will also have received a Words on Screen™ v2 eSongbook in your
Out of the Ark online account. There, you can instantly access your Words on Screen™ songs, activity songbook PDFs and audio MP3s, and stream your signing video at no additional cost*. Simply:
- Log in to your online account and select My Words on Screen™ Online
- Open the online streaming player
- Click on All eSongbooks in the left hand menu and select your eSongbook
The eSongbook is where we bring together all of the digital resources available for your product. As well as being able to play the Words on Screen™ versions of your songs and stream your signing videos, you can also instantly access PDFs and MP3s for your product. You will find these under eSongbook Resources in the left hand menu of your eSongbook.
From there, you can choose to extract and save All Audio MP3s, All Lyrics PDFs and All Score PDFs. If you just want the MP3s, lyrics or music score for one song, then select the song in the library and use the buttons in the Song Extras area at the bottom of the screen.
You can access these files in the same way if you are using the S!ngchronize™ player that you have downloaded and installed from our website. Simply refresh your player and select your eSongbook. For a downloaded player, you will need to download the eSongbook to your player before you can extract and save the PDFs and MP3s. You will also need to have installed S!ngchronize™ player version 2.0 or above.
* Streaming is free for the first 12 months; after that a current annual Digital Site Licence or Performance Licence will be required.
Words on Screen™ User Licences
¹Included with this option is a single user licence, allowing the Words on Screen™ CD ROM to be installed on ONE computer only.
²To license the installation of the CD ROM onto network servers and/or two or more computers, please select the annual Digital Site Licence option.
Digital Site Licence
With so many songbooks and audio files purchased in digital format, teachers need a legal way to install or distribute copies for use around the school. Out of the Ark’s annual Digital Site Licences are the perfect solution!
Cost-effective and flexible, our digital licences give you peace of mind so that you know you are covered for all kinds of digital usage including permission to:
- Install songs or Words on Screen™ on a network or on multiple computers on the school's premises
- Upload digital content to the school’s intranet or learning platform
- Copy MP3 audio tracks to your computer music library (eg iTunes)
- Continue to stream Words on Screen™ v2 songs on multiple devices on an annual basis (beyond your free period)
- Permit usage of software at home for teachers for preparation purposes
- Burn copies of CDs for rehearsal purposes
You will need to purchase an annual Digital Site Licence for each individual title and renew your licence each year.