A WHOLE-SCHOOL SINGING SOLUTION!
All 10 inspirational titles in the NEW Songs For EVERY Series in one complete box set! Includes 10 x Activity Songbooks, 10 x Audio CDs and 10 x Words on Screen™ CD ROMs, plus CD/CD ROM presentation box and song reference guide. Available with Words on Screen™.
- 150 songs by Mark and Helen Johnson
- 150 song activity sheets and amazing curriculum links to help you get the most out of these fantastic, much-loved songs
- Includes our BRAND NEW title, Songs For EVERY Growing School
- Available from your online account:
- Includes a handy presentation box to store all 10 CD/CD ROM packs in one place as well as our A-Z and thematic song reference guide for all 150 songs.
Songs for EVERY Assembly
Songs for EVERY Body
Songs for EVERY Christmas
Songs for EVERY Day
Songs for EVERY Easter
Songs for EVERY Growing School
Songs for EVERY Happy, Healthy School
Songs for EVERY Occasion
Songs for EVERY Season
Songs for EVERY Singing School
About The NEW Songs For EVERY Series
The Songs For EVERY Series was created by Out of the Ark Music co-founders Mark & Helen Johnson and has provided enjoyment and inspiration for many years. These tried and tested songs continue to have a hugely positive impact upon countless schools and children everywhere, and our belief in their values and potential has led us to produce this refreshed and updated version of the series that gives you a whole lot more.
Knowing how much potential there is in these fabulous songs, we’ve added a feast of original and exciting new music activities for you to use alongside them in the new activity songbook. We want to help you to grab hold of EVERY musical possibility contained within each and EVERY song and enjoy the learning opportunities they bring. Additionally, our imaginative ideas pages will open up the thematic content of the songs by linking with the wider curriculum and beyond. Our aim is to provide inroads towards creative music education using material that we know will equip, give confidence and inspire everyone.
All of the titles in the NEW Songs For EVERY Series are now available with Words on Screen™ allowing you to display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn!
Words on Screen™ CD ROM System Requirements
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster process for netbooks.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (64 bit) or later, Windows Server 2016 (64 bit) or later
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 69.0 or later, Google Chrome, Safari 12.0 or later, or Opera 36 or later
- 512MB RAM (1GB RAM recommended for netbooks); 128MB graphics memory
- Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
- macOS 10.7-10.14.6 inclusive
- Safari 12.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 69.0 or later, Google Chrome, or Opera 36 or later
- 512MB RAM; 128MB graphics memory
For the Download Player System Requirements, please click here.
If you have purchased a Premium Pack online which includes Words on Screen™, you will also immediately receive a Words on Screen™ eSongbook in your
Out of the Ark online account. The eSongbook is where we bring together all of the digital resources available for your product. As well as being able to play the Words on Screen™ versions of your songs, you can also instantly access PDFs and MP3s for your product at no additional cost. Simply:
- Log in to your online account and select My Words on Screen™ Online
- Open the online streaming player
- Click on All eSongbooks in the left hand menu and select your eSongbook
You will find the PDFs and MP3s under eSongbook Resources in the left hand menu of your eSongbook.
From there, you can choose to extract and save All Audio MP3s, All Lyrics PDFs and All Score PDFs. If you just want the MP3s, lyrics or music score for one song, then select the song in the library and use the buttons in the Song Extras area at the bottom of the screen.
You can access these files in the same way if you are using the S!ngchronize™ player that you have downloaded and installed from our website. Simply refresh your player and select your eSongbook. For a downloaded player, you will need to download the eSongbook to your player before you can extract and save the PDFs and MP3s. You will also need to have installed S!ngchronize™ player version 2.0 or above.
Streaming is free for the first 12 months; after that a current Annual Digital Site Licence will be required to be able to continue streaming. Customers will receive a renewal notice by email 28 days before the end of the 12 month free period.
An A-Z and thematic song guide for all 150 songs from the new Songs for EVERY Series.
Click here to view and download.
Words on Screen™ User Licences
The Songs for EVERY Series Box Set comes with a 10 Words on Screen™ Single User Licences as standard, allowing the Words on Screen™ CD ROM for each title in the Box Set to be installed on one computer only.
Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product
Cost-effective and flexible, our Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product for just £39.96pa gives you peace of mind so that you know you are covered for all kinds of digital usage, including permission to:
- Install Words on Screen™ song files from a CD ROM onto more than one computer or onto a network.
- Download Words on Screen™ song files from a CD ROM onto more than one computer or onto a network.
- Copy MP3 audio files onto more than one computer or onto a network.
- Create a recording of the song/s with children singing over the top, whether with our backing track, our vocal track or your own backing track.
- Upload and share digital content to your school's intranet, restricted internet or learning platform.
- Share on public websites including the school’s website, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Soundcloud, etc. However Out of the Ark Music must be credited and an inbound link to www.outoftheark.com must be provided. Please note that Out of the Ark Music's original recordings may not be posted to public websites except as an accompaniment to the children singing. However, as a special dispensation, if children are not allowed to sing for health & safety reasons, original recordings may be used instead, as long as they are part of an overall recording or stream of the whole work with the spoken parts, and not just the songs on their own.
- Permit usage of digital content at home for teachers for preparation purposes.
This licence also gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL other Out of the Ark products that you buy. However, it does not include the right to perform any of our nativities or musicals to an audience (other than pupils or staff) - a separate Annual Performance Licence is still required for each of those titles.
How To Renew
- You will need to renew your Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product each year.
- You will receive a renewal notice by email 28 days before the end of any 12 month licence period.
- You can renew your Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product by simply logging into your account if you have one and going to your My Licences page. Pick the relevant licence and click RENEW.
Listen to Songs
|Back In School Again|
|When It's A Sunny Day|
|The Body Song|
|We Will Remember|
|It's A Magical Time|
|Because It's Christmas|
|Crying Out For Love|
|Hip, Hip, Hooray!|
|Lord, I Pray|
|Have You Heard? (He Has Risen!)|
|We Like Joyful Music|
|Living And Learning|
|Everywhere Around Me|
|Song Of Blessing|
|Count Your Blessings|
|Sometimes I Wonder|
|The School Rule Song|
|Love The Lord Your God|
|He'll Be There|
|Wouldn't It Be Funny?|
|Give It All You've Got|
|What A Flexible Body!|
|Parts Of A Body|
|What Goes In, Must Come Out|
|Love In My Heart|
|Clap Hands! Stamp Feet!|
|Let's Remember (To Be Grateful)|
|Praise To The One|
|Every Brand New Day|
|Christmas Has Started|
|No room At The Inn|
|Unto Us A Child Is Born|
|I Don't Believe In Santa Claus|
|Rock Around The Shops|
|Please Don't Buy Me A ...|
|Child In A Manger Born|
|Turn Down The Lights|
|Sound The Trumpet|
|This Christmas Time|
|Songs For Every Day|
|Just The Same|
|Time For Everything|
|On The Move|
|The 'Losing Things' Song|
|7 Days A Week|
|God Created Them All|
|Taking My Time|
|Life Is A Wonderful Thing|
|The Seed Song|
|Now Spring Is Here|
|The Chocolate Song|
|Don't Forget (Mothers' Day Song)|
|When I Think About The Cross|
|The Gift Of Life|
|Thank You For Loving Me|
|We're In It Together|
|It's Good To Be Me!|
|A Song You'll Love To Know!|
|You Can Never Be Too Grateful|
|Don't Go Listening To Lies|
|Cause To Be Grateful|
|A Healthy Life|
|A Little Bit Of Kindness|
|These Simple Things|
|Happiness Is Not...|
|Thank You God|
|Our Father (The Lord's Prayer)|
|Put On A Smile|
|Change And Grow|
|Brighter Day Tomorrow|
|Song For Every Season|
|Turn Back The Clocks|
|Merry Christmas Everyone|
|Sing Out An Easter Song|
|Now That Summer Has Come|
|Lovely Summer's Day|
|If You Can Walk, You Can Dance|
|We're Here Again|
|It's Nearly Playtime|
|I Have A Song To Sing|
|Sing A Round|
|New Day Blues|
|Take A Major Scale|
|Take 5 Styles|
|School Is Nearly Over|
|Thank You Lord|
|We Are One|
|Extraordinary Me! Extraordinary You!|
|When I Grow Up|
|Water, Food, Rest and Exercise|
|In My Garden|
|One Of A Kind|
|It's My Life|
|Happy Little Harvest Song|
|We Sing Your Praise|
|I Like Books!|
|Stretch And Grow|
|Try And Try Again|
The following items are available for this product:
10x Activity Songbooks
Each Activity Songbook contains:
- At-a-glance song information chart (example from Songs for EVERY Assembly) providing an overview and links to the music curriculum
- 4 colour pages of imaginative ideas & curriculum links (example from Songs for EVERY Assembly) relating to the theme of the book
- Fantastic music activity page (example from Songs for EVERY Assembly) with teaching tips for each song, linking to fun and focussed learning
- Glossary of musical terms, specifically to help non-specialists
- Music score and song lyric sheets for 15 songs (piano music score, melody and chords)
- Licensing and copyright details
10x Audio CDs
Each Audio CD contains:
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
10x Words on Screen™ CD ROMs
Each Words on Screen™ CD ROM contains:
- Extractable MP3s, printable lyrics, scores & additional resources
- Words on Screen™ versions of songs so that you can display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ PDF user guide and player Quick Tour
- Single-User licence
- Licence & copyright details
10x Words on Screen™ eSongbooks
- An online version of all 10 products to stream or download on-the-go
- 10 FREE fully signed videos of 10 songs (one from each Songs for EVERY Series title) to stream from your online account
- Flexibility to create an expandable library of Words on Screen™ song collections, nativities and musicals in your Out of the Ark online account
Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-product Information
If you have four or more product titles that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product for just £39.96pa. This licence covers the same usages as the single product licences, but gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy. However, it does not include the right to perform any of our nativities or musicals to an audience (other than pupils or staff) - a separate Annual Performance Licence is still required for each of those titles.
You will receive a renewal notice by email 28 days before the end of any 12 month licence period.
You can renew your Annual Digital Site Licences by simply logging into your account if you have one and going to your My Licences page. Pick the relevant licence and click RENEW.