Curriculum Crunchers: English
Curriculum Crunchers: English is the perfect complement to KS2 English language lessons, turning core grammatical concepts into catchy, fun songs.
Packed full of lots of inventive ways to embed key learning, there are short revision jingles covering pronouns, prepositions, coordinating conjunctions, subordinate clause and comparatives; songs to deal with tenses, word types, alliteration, synonyms, punctuation and much more; and general songs about interesting vocabulary and formal/informal language.
About Curriculum Crunchers: EnglishCovers subjects such as:
- Conjunctions (FANBOYS)
- Modal Verbs
- Active and Passive voice
Here at Out of the Ark Music, we are really excited about our brand-new series of Curriculum Crunchers, designed to bring little bits of the curriculum to life through song. We know how music can play an essential part in helping to embed information for life, and therefore what better way to learn those core topics than through catchy, fun songs that you'll want to sing again and again?! We hope you enjoy this series and have as much fun with it as we've had putting it together.
You’ll notice the tracks for these books are sung by an adult voice, not our usual Out of the Ark choir. This is partly due to COVID-19 recording restrictions, but it also suits the KS2 age-group these songs are for and makes them perfect for playing in the classroom.
Curriculum Crunchers: English includes a Words on Screen™ eSongbook, that you can access instantly in your online account! The Words on Screen™ Player allows you to access all your resources available in the book and CD and also display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn!
Words on Screen™ Licence Information – What You Need To Know
- All of our eSongbooks are supplied with a single user licence which allows the Words on Screen™ software to be installed on ONE computer only, or be streamed by a single user.
- If you would like to install our software onto your network server and/or two or more computers, or allow multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs, you need an Annual Digital Site Licence which includes extended digital rights.
- A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
- An Annual Digital Site Licence does not include the right to perform any of our nativities or musicals. An Annual Performance Licence will be required. Find out more about Performance Licences.
- To renew your Annual Digital Site Licence, log into your account if you have one and go to your My Licences section.
Listen to Songs
|Nouns, Verbs And Adjectives|
|Coordinating Conjunctions (FANBOYS)|
|Perfect Punctuation (Punctuating Speech)|
|The Synonym Song|
|The Fox Chased The Rabbit (Subject, Verb and Object)|
|The Adverb Song|
|Time Traveller (Tenses)|
|The Function Of A Conjunction|
|The Pronoun Song|
|The Active And Passive Voice|
|Formal And Informal Language|
The following items are available for this product:
- Lyric sheets for 20 songs
- Music score for 20 songs (melody and chords)
- Licence and copyright details
- Professional vocal and backing tracks included
Words on Screen™ eSongbook
- An online version of your product to stream or download on-the-go
- Extractable MP3s, printable lyrics, scores and additional resources
- Words on Screen™ versions of songs so that you can display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ user guide
- Flexibility to create an expandable library of Words on Screen™ song collections, nativities and musicals in your Out of the Ark online account
- Single-User licence
- Licence & copyright details
Annual Digital Site Licence
This licence enables you to install the Words on Screen™ software for this title onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs.
A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
If you have purchased multiple Words on Screen™ titles, this licence enables you to install the software for these titles onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs. (A cost-effective alternative to buying 4 or more single licences).
There are not yet any reviews for this product.