In this fabulous collection of harvest songs for younger voices, you’ll find plenty for your harvest celebration including The Harvest List, Thank You God, We Can Help and a fabulous Harvest Hoedown, alongside an abundance of songs for you to sing all the way through autumn as you become a scarecrow, sing about potatoes, learn about healthy eating and much more! So gather the children together and enjoy this bumper yield of fantastically fun and catchy songs.
All songs are written for children aged 4-8 and feature helpful curriculum links for each song.
Includes a Words on Screen™ eSongbook option for easy rehearsing using highlighted lyrics synchronized with the music.
Words on Screen™ Licence Information – What You Need To Know
- All of our eSongbooks are supplied with a single user licence which allows the Words on Screen™ software to be installed on ONE computer only, or be streamed by a single user.
- If you would like to install our software onto your network server and/or two or more computers, or allow multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs, you need an Annual Digital Site Licence which includes extended digital rights.
- A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
- An Annual Digital Site Licence does not include the right to perform any of our nativities or musicals. An Annual Performance Licence will be required. Find out more about Performance Licences.
- To renew your Annual Digital Site Licence, log into your account if you have one and go to your My Licences section.
The following items are available for this product:
- Introduction about the My World Series
- Lyric sheets for 12 songs
- Teacher's notes with activities linked to each song
- Music score for 12 songs (Piano music score, melody and chords)
- Licence and copyright details
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
Words on Screen™ eSongbook
- An online version of your product to stream or download on-the-go
- Extractable MP3s, printable , scores and additional resources
- Dance and craft videos
- Words on Screen™ versions of songs so that you can display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ user guide
- Flexibility to create an expandable library of Words on Screen™ song collections, nativities and musicals in your Out of the Ark online account
- Single-User licence
- Licence & copyright details
Annual Digital Site Licence
This licence enables you to install the Words on Screen™ software for this title onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs.
A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
If you have purchased multiple Words on Screen™ titles, this licence enables you to install the software for these titles onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs. (A cost-effective alternative to buying 4 or more single licences).
Very good for harvest festival!
These songs were perfect for our year 1 children. All the children performed them in front of the whole school and their parents. They were not hard to learn and the children loved practising for the big performance. I don't know what us teachers would do without Out Of The Ark! Thank you so much from the teachers,parents and children.