One of our very best sellers, Songs For EVERY Assembly is an essential collection of 15 songs, certain to liven up any school assembly.
This hugely popular assembly songbook contains a selection of lively, relevant songs, which are great fun to sing and ideal for primary school children of all ages. With catchy tunes in a wide variety of styles, and positive, fun topics to get every day off to a great start, teachers can continue to use this assembly songbook as an invaluable resource from year to year.
We want to help you to grab hold of EVERY musical possibility contained within each and EVERY song and enjoy the learning opportunities they bring. Additionally, our imaginative ideas pages will open up the thematic content of the songs by linking with the wider curriculum and beyond.
About The Songs For EVERY Series
The Songs For EVERY Series was created by Out of the Ark Music co-founders Mark & Helen Johnson and has provided enjoyment and inspiration for many years. These tried and tested songs continue to have a hugely positive impact upon countless schools and children everywhere.
Knowing how much potential there is in these fabulous songs, we’ve included a feast of original and exciting music activities for you to use alongside them. We want to help you to grab hold of EVERY musical possibility contained within each and EVERY song and enjoy the learning opportunities they bring. Additionally, our imaginative ideas pages will open up the thematic content of the songs by linking with the wider curriculum and beyond. Our aim is to provide inroads towards creative music education using material that we know will equip, give confidence and inspire everyone.
All of the titles in the Songs For EVERY Series are available with Words on Screen™ allowing you to display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn!
- Song Of Blessing
- Count Your Blessings
- Love The Lord Your God
- Give It All You've Got
- He'll Be There
We believe singing should be inclusive, so we have created some fabulous signing videos to link with the Songs for EVERY Series, for you to stream from your online account. Each video will allow you to easily follow the lyrics as they synchronise with the music in our fantastic Words on Screen™ format, AND at the same time follow the trained BSL interpreter. We have adapted our signs so that they are clear and easy to follow to make them suitable for children so EVERYone can sing and sign our songs!
Words on Screen™ Licence Information – What You Need To Know
- All of our eSongbooks are supplied with a single user licence which allows the Words on Screen™ software to be installed on ONE computer only, or be streamed by a single user.
- If you would like to install our software onto your network server and/or two or more computers, or allow multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs, you need an Annual Digital Site Licence which includes extended digital rights.
- A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
- An Annual Digital Site Licence does not include the right to perform any of our nativities or musicals. An Annual Performance Licence will be required. Find out more about Performance Licences.
- To renew your Annual Digital Site Licence, log into your account if you have one and go to your My Licences section.
The following items are available for this product:
- At-a-glance song information chart providing an overview and links to the music curriculum
- 4 colour pages of imaginative ideas & curriculum links relating to the theme of the book
- Fantastic music activity page with teaching tips for each song, linking to fun and focussed learning
- Glossary of musical terms, specifically to help non-specialists
- Music score and song lyric sheets for 15 songs (piano music score, melody and chords)
- Licensing and copyright details
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
Words on Screen™ eSongbook
- An online Words on Screen™ product to stream or download
- Extractable MP3s, printable lyrics, scores, & additional resources
- Words on Screen™ versions of songs so that you can display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Flexibility to create an expandable library of Words on Screen™ song collections, nativities and musicals in your Out of the Ark online account
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ user guide
- Single-User licence
- Licence & copyright details
Annual Digital Site Licence
This licence enables you to install the Words on Screen™ software for this title onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs.
A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
If you have purchased multiple Words on Screen™ titles, this licence enables you to install the software for these titles onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs. (A cost-effective alternative to buying 4 or more single licences).
Returning to school after lockdown to teach music has been a wonderful experience. To celebrate being back together again I have taught Years One and Two your "Together" song. They can't get enough of it!! The easy words and catchy tune give them such a sense of satisfaction!! Their eyes literally light up as they sing it!! Mark and Helen - you've done it again! Looking forwaed to teaching the other wonderful songs in this book. Thank you SO much
We sing these all the time at our school. They are great for singing assemblies! The parents love it when we perform the songs for them to. I don't think I'll ever get tired of these songs even though they're used every year! Definitely a favourite of mine.
I love singing these song at school also i love the song "The School Rules song" i do also rate " a song for EVERY occasion album too !!! ;)
perfect I like the song where it go lie this I stand by my friends and I know my friends stand beside me just fantastic
Amazing songs the children love them!
I sing these songs in my school in assembly they are very fun and my favourite is give it all you've got.
amazing cool ace
absolutely fun happy summer tunes
I love these songs! They remind me of when I used to sing them at school!
My Year 3 children sang 3 of the songs at a recent school concert and they went down a treat with both the children themselves and their parents! My only regret was not buying the 'Words On Screen version.
Thanks again to Mark and Helen J. for their outstanding work on this wonderful series: 'Songs for EVERY... Assembly.'n
Songs For Every Assembly' programme has made a massive impact in Whetley Primary School. Already the children from years 1 right up to 6 have learnt many songs. Singing is a part of the school timetable now!!!
Wonderful to have wholesome Christian songs for church and school. Children love it!
I love it! all the children enjoyed it! especially the words on screennIt saved the school a lot of photocopier ink! :) :) :) :)n
The children love the songs and their singing shows it!
love it best book
I love it... nevermind the kids!!!
This product is fantastic!! I look forward to getting into the hall to sing these songs. They're awesome and the kids really enjoy them too!nn
This is very good
This book of songs for assemblies is absolutely brilliant. I've used it at four different schools and all children from ages 4-11 really loved the songs.