We’re so excited to bring you these 15 songs all about growing – and we don’t just mean beans, although they’re in there too! ‘Growth’ in mind, health, community, bricks and mortar, life, love, celebration and gratitude are all intrinsic parts of this fabulous collection.
With a heap of invaluable themes, together with two brilliant new leavers’ songs, and hugely relevant material for PSHE learning, you have everything you need truly to become a Growing School. As with all of our EVERY collections, the songs are the foundation for a whole host of music activities and curriculum-linked ideas that will take your teaching to a brand-new level. ‘There’s no telling where it’s going, but it’s full of possibility!’.
About The Songs For EVERY series
The Songs For EVERY Series was created by Out of the Ark Music co-founders Mark & Helen Johnson and has provided enjoyment and inspiration for many years. These tried and tested songs continue to have a hugely positive impact upon countless schools and children everywhere, and our belief in their values and potential has led us to produce this refreshed and updated version of the series that gives you a whole lot more.
Knowing how much potential there is in these fabulous songs, we’ve included a feast of original and exciting music activities for you to use alongside them in the activity songbook. We want to help you to grab hold of EVERY musical possibility contained within each and EVERY song and enjoy the learning opportunities they bring. Additionally, our imaginative ideas pages will open up the thematic content of the songs by linking with the wider curriculum and beyond. Our aim is to provide inroads towards creative music education using material that we know will equip, give confidence and inspire everyone.
All of the titles in the Songs For EVERY Series are available with Words on Screen™ allowing you to display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn!
- One Of A Kind
- Spring Sprang!
- A Happy Little Harvest Song
- We Sing Your Praise
- We’re Building
- Try And Try Again
- Benediction Song
- I Like Books!
- We’re Building
- Moving On
- Try And Try Again
We believe singing should be inclusive, so we have created some fabulous signing videos to link with the Songs for EVERY Series, for you to stream from your online account. Each video will allow you to easily follow the lyrics as they synchronise with the music in our fantastic Words on Screen™ format, AND at the same time follow the trained BSL interpreter. We have adapted our signs so that they are clear and easy to follow to make them suitable for children so EVERYone can sing and sign our songs!
Words on Screen™ Licence Information – What You Need To Know
- All of our eSongbooks are supplied with a single user licence which allows the Words on Screen™ software to be installed on ONE computer only, or be streamed by a single user.
- If you would like to install our software onto your network server and/or two or more computers, or allow multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs, you need an Annual Digital Site Licence which includes extended digital rights.
- A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
- An Annual Digital Site Licence does not include the right to perform any of our nativities or musicals. An Annual Performance Licence will be required. Find out more about Performance Licences.
- To renew your Annual Digital Site Licence, log into your account if you have one and go to your My Licences section.
The following items are available for this product:
- At-a-glance song information chart providing an overview and links to the music curriculum
- 4 colour pages of imaginative ideas & curriculum links relating to the theme of the book
- Fantastic music activity page with teaching tips for each song, linking to fun and focussed learning
- Glossary of musical terms, specifically to help non-specialists
- Music score and song lyric sheets for 15 songs (piano music score, melody and chords)
- Licensing and copyright details
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
Words on Screen™ eSongbook
- An online Words on Screen™ product to stream or download
- Extractable MP3s, printable lyrics, scores, & additional resources
- Words on Screen™ versions of songs so that you can display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Flexibility to create an expandable library of Words on Screen™ song collections, nativities and musicals in your Out of the Ark online account
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ user guide
- Single-User licence
- Licence & copyright details
Annual Digital Site Licence
This licence enables you to install the Words on Screen™ software for this title onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs.
A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
If you have purchased multiple Words on Screen™ titles, this licence enables you to install the software for these titles onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs. (A cost-effective alternative to buying 4 or more single licences).
Hitting the high notes
"Songs for EVERY Growing School is a brand new collection of 15 refreshing and exciting tunes. Schools are all about development, so it makes perfect sense to use singing to celebrate growth, whether that’s in mind, health, community, bricks and mortar, life, love, celebration or gratitude. If you are looking for fun, tried-and-tested songs to teach and inspire, you are in the right place." To read the complete review, visit http://www.teachprimary.com/tried_and_tested/view/out-of-the-ark-music1