This cracking collection of 12 Easter and spring-themed songs will launch you into the season with a delightful variety of topics from Palm Sunday and the Easter story to Mother’s Day and pancakes. So, put on your Easter Bonnet, follow The Easter Egg Trail and sing your way through this fantastic array of Easter delights.
Includes a Words on Screen™ eSongbook for easy rehearsing using highlighted lyrics synchronized with the music.
Designed to help you unpack the Easter story, we’ve created two FREE easy-to-follow assembly plans suitable for KS1 and KS2.
Each assembly plan is completely teacher-friendly, and comes with helpful song suggestions to use alongside the assembly plans. The song suggestions are taken from Sing™ Easter, Songs For Every Easter and My World: Easter, but there is scope to use other Easter-focused songs of your choice.
Why not check out our Easter Pinterest board
for a whole host of Easter ideas!
Words on Screen™ Licence Information – What You Need To Know
- All of our eSongbooks are supplied with a single user licence which allows the Words on Screen™ software to be installed on ONE computer only, or be streamed by a single user.
- If you would like to install our software onto your network server and/or two or more computers, or allow multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs, you need an Annual Digital Site Licence which includes extended digital rights.
- A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
- An Annual Digital Site Licence does not include the right to perform any of our nativities or musicals. An Annual Performance Licence will be required. Find out more about Performance Licences.
- To renew your Annual Digital Site Licence, log into your account if you have one and go to your My Licences section.
The following items are available for this product:
- Introduction about the My World Series
- Lyric sheets for 12 songs
- Teachers notes with activities linked to the songs
- Music score for 12 songs (Piano music score, melody and chords)
- Licence and copyright details
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
Words on Screen™ eSongbook
- An online version of your product to stream or download on-the-go
- Extractable MP3s, printable , scores and additional resources
- Dance and craft videos
- Words on Screen™ versions of songs so that you can display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ user guide
- Flexibility to create an expandable library of Words on Screen™ song collections, nativities and musicals in your Out of the Ark online account
- Single-User licence
- Licence & copyright details
Annual Digital Site Licence
This licence enables you to install the Words on Screen™ software for this title onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs.
A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
If you have purchased multiple Words on Screen™ titles, this licence enables you to install the software for these titles onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs. (A cost-effective alternative to buying 4 or more single licences).
These songs are great for Easter assemblies as they are very easy to learn and you can add in actions. I have used these for whole school assemblies as the older children enjoy them to. 5 stars from me .