From One Little voice to the idea that We’re Better Together, the Sing Together songbook is a treasure trove of songs that cleverly combine the themes of unity, belonging, friendship and respect with the feel-good factor that only singing can bring. So gather your friends together, get stuck in and you’ll see that Life Is Just Like A Song!
S!ng™ is a fabulous series designed to get your school singing about almost anything and everything! Perfect for assemblies, choirs and group singing.
About Sing TogetherBooks in this series contain ideas and tips on how to get going, vocal warm-ups to prepare your voices and a whole mixture of irresistibly singable songs, featuring opportunities for rounds, harmonies and solo and group-singing. With a song chart giving all the vital information you'll need for each song, it's easy to choose an appropriate song for each occasion at a glance.
Available with a Words on Screen™ allowing you to display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn!
Sing Together is now an award-winning title.
SILVER - Primary Teacher Update (All Other Resources)
- One Little Voice
- Life Is Just Like A Song
- A Great Big Change
- I Love To Sing
- Sing Together
- We’re So Proud Of Our School
- Everybody Sing!
- Differences Make Us Unique
- Make The World A Better Place
Words on Screen™ Licence Information – What You Need To Know
- All of our eSongbooks are supplied with a single user licence which allows the Words on Screen™ software to be installed on ONE computer only, or be streamed by a single user.
- If you would like to install our software onto your network server and/or two or more computers, or allow multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs, you need an Annual Digital Site Licence which includes extended digital rights.
- A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
- An Annual Digital Site Licence does not include the right to perform any of our nativities or musicals. An Annual Performance Licence will be required. Find out more about Performance Licences.
- To renew your Annual Digital Site Licence, log into your account if you have one and go to your My Licences section.
Listen to Songs
|We're So Proud Of Our School|
|Join The Song|
|One Little Voice|
|We're Better Together|
|Thank You For Our World|
|The Harmony Blues|
|The World Around Me|
|I Love To Sing!|
|Life Is Just Like A Song|
|Differences Make Us Unique|
|A Great Big Change|
|We Can Work Together|
|Make This World A Better Place|
|Sing A Song In Unison|
|United We Stand (Warm Up)|
|Ubuntu (Warm Up)|
|Warm The Brain (Warm Up)|
The following items are available for this product:
- Song Information - A quick glance chart providing overviews and singing tips for each song and information on vocal ranges, keys, musical elements and subjects covered
- Vocal warm-ups - to prepare your voices with legato singing, breath technique and simple harmonies
- Music score and song lyric sheets for 16 songs & 3 vocal warm-ups (Piano music score, melody and chords)
- Licensing and copyright details
Double Audio CD
- Vocal tracks sung by children (CD 1)
- Professional backing tracks (CD 2)
Words on Screen™ eSongbook
- An online Words on Screen™ product to stream or download
- Extractable MP3s, printable lyrics, scores, & additional resources
- Words on Screen™ versions of songs so that you can display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Flexibility to create an expandable library of Words on Screen™ song collections, nativities and musicals in your Out of the Ark online account
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ user guide
- Single-User licence
- Licence & copyright details
Annual Digital Site Licence
This licence enables you to install the Words on Screen™ software for this title onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs.
A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
- Available in packs of 5, 10 or 20
If you have purchased multiple Words on Screen™ titles, this licence enables you to install the software for these titles onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs. (A cost-effective alternative to buying 4 or more single licences).
This is a sing-sational resource. There's something for everyone. The wonderfully 'catchy' songs are energising, fun, poignant, educational, and above all, really enjoyable to sing.
I've recently purchased this sing-sational resource for my school choir. The wonderfully 'catchy' songs are energising, fun, poignant, educational, and above all, really enjoyable to sing. Great melodies and clever lyrics. There's something for everyone and everything. My school choir and I LOVE them.
Fabulous for whole school
The children in my school really enjoy singing the songs from this book. Upbeat, fun and so easy to learn. One Little Voice and harmony Blues are our current favourites, along with Singing Together. Highly recommend this book, CD, words on screen, if you want easy songs to learn, up to date type of music to inspire your kids and fun while learning and performing. Suitable for all teachers regardless of ability... all you need is enthusiasm. For the more adventurous among you there are some more challenging songs if you wish to do more! Some would be good for competitions too!
Tester Score 85%
What the tester said: ”What a fantastic collection of songs! I have used them both in the school choir and also in hymn practice to raise awareness of some PSHE issues. The children enjoyed singing the songs and we got lots of positive feedback from teachers and students. A good range that can be used from year 1 to year 6.”