An essential collection of traditional and contemporary hymns for singing in schools and worship services. Now available with Words on Screen™.
About Essential Assembly Hymns
This essential collection of 20 hymns is perfect for singing in primary schools and worship services. Every hymn is either a beloved, well-known classic or a contemporary gem that has more recently made its mark on the Christian repertoire.
With popular modern songs such as Here I Am To Worship and Shine Jesus Shine, ‘must-haves’ like Amazing Grace and Morning Has Broken as well as a few of Out of the Ark’s original classics, there’s no need to look any further than this quintessential primary school hymn collection!
Essential Assembly Hymns brings new life to these much-loved classics and children singing the hymns for the first time in primary school will be sure to enjoy them for years to come.
Purchase a Premium Pack with Words on Screen™ online and access your eSongbook in your online account! The Words on Screen™ Player allows you to access all your resources available in the book and CD and also display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn!
Words on Screen™ Licence Information – What You Need To Know
- All of our eSongbooks are supplied with a single user licence which allows the Words on Screen™ software to be installed on ONE computer only, or be streamed by a single user.
- If you would like to install our software onto your network server and/or two or more computers, or allow multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs, you need an Annual Digital Site Licence which includes extended digital rights.
- A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
- An Annual Digital Site Licence does not include the right to perform any of our nativities or musicals. An Annual Performance Licence will be required. Find out more about Performance Licences.
- To renew your Annual Digital Site Licence, log into your account if you have one and go to your My Licences section.
Listen to Songs
|If I Were A Butterfly|
|Lord Of The Dance|
|What A Friend We Have In Jesus|
|Psalm 23 (The Lord's My Shepherd)|
|Who Put The Colours In The Rainbow?|
|Morning Has Broken|
|Everywhere Around Me|
|All Things Bright And Beautiful|
|Here I Am, Lord (I, The Lord Of Sea And Sky)|
|Make Me A Channel Of Your Peace|
|Shine Jesus Shine|
|Think Of A World Without Any Flowers|
|Be Still For The Presence Of The Lord|
|He's Got The Whole World In His Hands|
|Here I Am To Worship (Light Of The World)|
|How Great Thou Art|
|Our Father (The Lord's Prayer)|
|I Will Sing Your Praises (Father God I Wonder)|
|Thank You Lord|
The following items are available for this product:
- Overview of songs
- Lyric sheets for 20 songs
- Music score for 20 songs (Piano music score, melody and chords)
- Licence and copyright details
Double Audio CD
- Vocal tracks sung by children (CD 1)
- Professional backing tracks (CD 2)
Words on Screen™ eSongbook
- An online Words on Screen™ product to stream or download
- Extractable MP3s, printable lyrics, scores, & additional resources
- Words on Screen™ versions of songs so that you can display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Flexibility to create an expandable library of Words on Screen™ song collections, nativities and musicals in your Out of the Ark online account
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ user guide
- Single-User licence
- Licence & copyright details
Annual Digital Site Licence
This licence enables you to install the Words on Screen™ software for this title onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs.
A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
- Available in packs of 5, 10 or 20
If you have purchased multiple Words on Screen™ titles, this licence enables you to install the software for these titles onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs. (A cost-effective alternative to buying 4 or more single licences).
We love to use these songs for our children to sing and they absolutely love it and it also helps them to wake up and learn about different things like God and religion.