Suitable for 3 - 7 year olds, this action-packed collection of maths songs for children will make learning about numbers and shapes great fun.
Jump on the Number Bus, count sleeps until your birthday and learn about fractions while eating a pizza. With maths songs to cover number combinations, doubling, rounding up and down, the five times table and much more, there's never been a more exciting way to develop a love of maths.
Includes a Words on Screen™ eSongbook for easy rehearsing using highlighted lyrics synchronized with the music.
I Love Maths is now an award-winning title.
GOLD - Practical Pre-School (Music & Multimedia)
SILVER - 5 to 7 Educator (Books & Publications)
Words on Screen™ Licence Information – What You Need To Know
- All of our eSongbooks are supplied with a single user licence which allows the Words on Screen™ software to be installed on ONE computer only, or be streamed by a single user.
- If you would like to install our software onto your network server and/or two or more computers, or allow multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs, you need an Annual Digital Site Licence which includes extended digital rights.
- A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
- An Annual Digital Site Licence does not include the right to perform any of our nativities or musicals. An Annual Performance Licence will be required. Find out more about Performance Licences.
- To renew your Annual Digital Site Licence, log into your account if you have one and go to your My Licences section.
The following items are available for this product:
- Introduction about the My World Series
- Lyric sheets for 12 songs
- Teachers notes with activities linked to the songs
- Music score for 12 songs (Piano music score, melody and chords)
- Licence and copyright details
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
Words on Screen™ eSongbook
- An online version of your product to stream or download on-the-go
- Extractable MP3s, printable , scores and additional resources
- Words on Screen™ versions of songs so that you can display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ user guide
- Flexibility to create an expandable library of Words on Screen™ song collections, nativities and musicals in your Out of the Ark online account
- Single-User licence
- Licence & copyright details
Annual Digital Site Licence
This licence enables you to install the Words on Screen™ software for this title onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs.
A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
If you have purchased multiple Words on Screen™ titles, this licence enables you to install the software for these titles onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs. (A cost-effective alternative to buying 4 or more single licences).
My Reception children just love this CD. We tidy up to the "Counting" song and it has really enhanced their Maths skills. The parents are all asking where they can get the CD from as they have never seen children tidy up so enthusiastically. Thank you!
I use this with my year 1 pupils - what a way to brighten up your maths lesson and waken up the kids with these lovely lively number songs - especially the counting song to 10 and back again.
This is a wonderful resource. My reception class particularly love the doubling song.
I Love Maths is just the resource i have been waiting for, thank-you!