Songs For EVERY Summer Assembly
We’re very excited to launch a new seasonal addition to our best-selling Songs for EVERY Series, Songs For EVERY Summer Assembly.
Mark, Helen and Naomi Johnson have written 15 summer must-haves, packed with life, colour and variety. There’s no shortage of joyful songs to explore all the wow and wonder of this glorious season of sunshine, with themes including celebration, nature, moving on, healthy living – and even getting sweaty!
The summer term is full of reasons to sing – appreciating the long, hot summer days, discovering the fantastic array of summer wildlife and calming those pre-SATs nerves.
The possibilities within each song are limitless, but we've given a helping hand and added in some fun music activities, plenty of ideas to use the songs to support classroom learning, plus 15 assembly plans to guide you through your summer-term assembly planning.
"An enjoyable, accessible, vibrant collection, curated for the summer months. As well as its obvious relevance to assembly singing, it is packed full of suggestions for how the songs could be taught in more detail in class, supporting the national curriculum, and used as a springboard for creative activities, both in music lessons and in the wider curriculum" – Daniel Sumner, Totley All Saints C of E Primary School
About The Songs For EVERY series
Songs of life, songs of colour, songs to make you smile!
The Songs For EVERY Series was created by Out of the Ark Music co-founders and songwriters Mark & Helen Johnson. They have recently been joined by Naomi Johnson who has played a significant part in the creation of our two newest seasonal songbooks within the Songs for EVERY Series.
The songs within this iconic collection have provided enjoyment and inspiration since the first one was launched in 1991.
These tried-and-tested, and much-loved songs are full of life, colour and goodness, and continue to have a hugely positive impact upon countless schools and children everywhere.
Each songbook includes fifteen songs and a feast of original and exciting music activities for you to use alongside them. The two new seasonal songbooks also include fifteen assembly plans, clearly laid out for you to deliver fun, thought-provoking and inspirational assemblies. We want to help you to grab hold of EVERY possibility contained within each and EVERY song and enjoy the opportunities they bring.
All of the titles in the Songs For EVERY Series are available with Words on Screen™ allowing you to display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays, making them easy to teach and easy to learn!
Words on Screen™ Licence Information – What You Need To Know
- All of our eSongbooks are supplied with a single user licence which allows the Words on Screen™ software to be installed on ONE computer only, or be streamed by a single user.
- If you would like to install our software onto your network server and/or two or more computers, or allow multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs, you need an Annual Digital Site Licence which includes extended digital rights.
- A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
- An Annual Digital Site Licence does not include the right to perform any of our nativities or musicals. An Annual Performance Licence will be required. Find out more about Performance Licences.
- To renew your Annual Digital Site Licence, log into your account if you have one and go to your My Licences section.
Listen to Songs
|Start The Celebrations|
|The First Days Of Summer|
|A Sunny Summer Song|
|Good To Us|
|Walking To School Week|
|Don’t Forget Your Sun Cream|
|I Heard A Blackbird Singing|
|The Grasshopper Song|
|Life Is Good!|
|So Long, Farewell, Cheerio!|
|Tell Your Dad He’s Great!|
|Start The Day With Exercise|
|The Sweaty Song|
|Today We Celebrate|
The following items are available for this product:
- 4 colour pages of imaginative ideas & curriculum links relating to the theme of the book
- At-a-glance song information chart providing an overview and links to the music curriculum
- Fantastic music activity pages with teaching tips for each song, linking to fun and focussed learning
- Music score and song lyric sheets for 15 songs (piano music score, melody and chords)
- 15 fabulous assembly plans to help deliver Collective Worship. Themes include: Summer Fun, Summer Feelings, Green Summer, Summer Journeys, Summer Celebrations
- 3 Responsive Stories and Poems
- Glossary of musical terms, specifically to help non-specialists
- Licensing and copyright details
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
Words on Screen™ eSongbook
- An online Words on Screen™ product to stream or download
- Extractable MP3s, printable lyrics, scores, & additional resources
- Words on Screen™ versions of songs so that you can display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Flexibility to create an expandable library of Words on Screen™ song collections, nativities and musicals in your Out of the Ark online account
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ user guide
- Single-User licence
- Licence & copyright details
Annual Digital Site Licence
This licence enables you to install the Words on Screen™ software for this title onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs.
A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
If you have purchased multiple Words on Screen™ titles, this licence enables you to install the software for these titles onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs. (A cost-effective alternative to buying 4 or more single licences).
There are not yet any reviews for this product.