Full of fun and energy, this All About Me songbook is a delightful selection of brand new songs that will help children to learn lots of amazing things about themselves.
Discover how the brain works and what goes on inside our bodies; go wild with action songs that get us running, hopping, jumping and marching; understand emotions and the five senses; and encourage independence and healthy eating.
As well as songs emphasizing how unique and special each one of us is, All About Me also comes with teacher’s notes containing suggested activities linked to its themes. These include family trees, self-portraits and more, ensuring that this fabulous collection will have children marveling at themselves and what they can do!
I'm remarkable, I'm incredible, I'm a miracle, that's me!
Includes a Words on Screen™ eSongbook for easy rehearsing using highlighted lyrics synchronized with the music.
All About Me is now an award-winning title.
SILVER - Practical Pre-School (Music & Multimedia)
Words on Screen™ Licence Information – What You Need To Know
- All of our eSongbooks are supplied with a single user licence which allows the Words on Screen™ software to be installed on ONE computer only, or be streamed by a single user.
- If you would like to install our software onto your network server and/or two or more computers, or allow multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs, you need an Annual Digital Site Licence which includes extended digital rights.
- A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
- An Annual Digital Site Licence does not include the right to perform any of our nativities or musicals. An Annual Performance Licence will be required. Find out more about Performance Licences.
- To renew your Annual Digital Site Licence, log into your account if you have one and go to your My Licences section.
The following items are available for this product:
- Introduction about the My World Series
- Lyric sheets for 12 songs
- Teachers notes with activities linked to the songs
- Music score for 12 songs (Piano music score, melody and chords)
- Licence and copyright details
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
Words on Screen™ eSongbook
- An online version of your product to stream or download on-the-go
- Extractable MP3s, printable , scores and additional resources
- Words on Screen™ versions of songs so that you can display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ user guide
- Flexibility to create an expandable library of Words on Screen™ song collections, nativities and musicals in your Out of the Ark online account
- Single-User licence
- Licence & copyright details
Annual Digital Site Licence
This licence enables you to install the Words on Screen™ software for this title onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs.
A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
If you have purchased multiple Words on Screen™ titles, this licence enables you to install the software for these titles onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs. (A cost-effective alternative to buying 4 or more single licences).
I used these songs when I used to teach year 1 and 2 they were amazing and both the children and the parents loved them. Now I'm teaching year 3 and 4 and they are learning about senses in science and it was my classes turn to do their class assembly on Wednesday and I was stuck because I couldn't decide on a song to sing! then I remembered this songbook and it came in handy because the children loved the song Not A Lot Of Sense! Thank you so much out of the ark for providing these types of song books because I really wouldn't know what to do without them!
This was brilliant for our infants summer concert all the children enjoyed singing and doing actions to the songs. The parents really enjoyed them to and told me they've got the songs stuck in their head! It's also great for topic work in the classroom and is a great way to get all the children involved. Definitely recommend to any school.
Tester Score 89.6%
What the tester said: "This worked fantastically with our topic on ourselves; the songs were appropriate for the age range and the children loved singing along and doing the actions. The songs are catchy and enjoyable and would be great for class assemblies....."n