More than just a songbook, the award-winning Song & Story series is a hugely rich resource, perfect for Early Years' development.
The well-loved tale of Goldilocks And The Three Bears is retold through an easy script and 4 bite-size songs to give younger children a fun and manageable experience of performing a mini-musical. The product also comes with a fully narrated story for children to listen to and a mini-book with a simplified version of the story for them to read and illustrate.
Excellent value for money, this resource will enliven and enrich learning, both in music and literacy.
Now with Words on Screen™ that includes fully programmed narration, allowing the children to follow the words as they listen to the story, reinforcing their connection with the written word.
About Goldilocks And The Three BearsAs Goldilocks is walking through the forest she comes upon a cottage, it seems no one is at home so Goldilocks climbs right in. Inside Goldilocks finds porridge, chairs and beds of different kinds, some which suit her and some which don’t! Goldilocks makes herself very much at home, but what will happen when the bears return?
Performing This Title
You are free to use the material in our Song and Story series for all teaching purposes. The performance of musicals or songs to an audience and the reproduction of scripts, lyrics and music scores are subject to licensing requirements by law. However, for customers who are only performing this title within a school setting, we have already included these licensing requirements within the purchase of the product. If you wish to perform this title on other premises, please contact customer services on 020 8481 7200.
Words on Screen™ Licence Information – What You Need To Know
- All of our eSongbooks are supplied with a single user licence which allows the Words on Screen™ software to be installed on ONE computer only.
- If you would like to install this software onto your network server and/or two or more computers, you need an Annual Digital Site Licence which includes extended digital rights.
- A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
- To renew your Annual Digital Site Licence, log into your account if you have one and go to your My Licences section.
The following items are available for this product:
- Percussion notes
- Cast list
- Script with song lyrics
- Music score for 4 songs (Piano music score, melody, chords and percussion)
- Licence and copyright details
Extra FREE resources are available to download for this title:
- Script in child-friendly font
- Printable lyric sheets
- Mini-book with a simplified version of the story to read and illustrate.
On purchase of this title, you will receive a link in your paper invoice. Simply copy this link into your internet browser to access the resources.
- The story, beautifuly narrated with songs
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
Words on Screen™ eSongbook:
- An online version of your product to stream or download on-the-go
- Extractable MP3s, printable lyrics, scores and additional resources
- Words on Screen™ versions of songs so that you can display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ user guide
- Flexibility to create an expandable library of Words on Screen™ song collections, nativities and musicals in your Out of the Ark online account
- Single-User licence
- Licence & copyright details
Annual Digital Site Licence
This licence enables you to install the Words on Screen™ software for this title onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs.
A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
If you have purchased multiple Words on Screen™ titles, this licence enables you to install the software for these titles onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs. (A cost-effective alternative to buying 4 or more single licences).
we used this with our nursery children. The songs were catchy and the children loved learning them, we had 40 children all acting and taking part and it was great fun thank you.
The children in Key Stage 1 are singing their hearts out.
This is attractive and catchy music, popular with Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1. nIt worked very well as a performance with movements evloving naturally and enhancing the children's awareness of rhythmic movement. nThe words and music are perfect for allowing the opportunity for children to use facial expression to communicate the meaning of the words.nWe performed it with Jack and the Beanstalk, similalry wonderful and so brilliant for teaching the concept of pitch.
Bought this for year 1 and they loved it. Really consolidated all that we had been teaching in literacy and music lessons, even carried it on to numeracy as well. well worth a buy.
I love this book but more than it I love the songs. I have been playing and singing them with my little daughter. She is having lots of fun with this. Good kids songs are very hard to find and this is a good place to get them.