During the 1960s, the space race was at full throttle! Meet Neil Armstrong and his team of famous astronauts to find out what really happened in the race to land on the moon. Present a TV chat show to interview the astronauts, re-enact scenes from their early lives, conduct a fast-paced TV quiz show about the space race and perform some intergalactic music to enhance the exciting final-countdown moments before lift-off!
Includes three fantastic songs, four pages of cross-curricular ideas and extension work and a class assembly script. Go on and get groovy with suggested dance choreography for the song I’m Gonna Be An Astronaut and play instruments along to a spacey soundscape with the Space Music backing track.
About Neil Armstrong
- Catchy and easy to learn songs
- Recorder parts and dance choreography
- Heaps of interesting and fun cross-curricular ideas to reinforce learning
Neil Armstrong is now an award-winning title.
SILVER - Primary Teacher Update (All Other Resources)
Performing This Title
You are free to use the material in our That's What I Call A Class Assembly! series for all teaching purposes. The performance of musicals or songs to an audience and the reproduction of scripts, lyrics and music scores are subject to licensing requirements by law. However, for customers who are only performing this title within a school setting, we have already included these licensing requirements within the purchase of the product. If you wish to perform this title on other premises, please contact customer services on 020 8481 7200.
Words on Screen™ Licence Information – What You Need To Know
- All of our eSongbooks are supplied with a single user licence which allows the Words on Screen™ software to be installed on ONE computer only.
- If you would like to install this software onto your network server and/or two or more computers, you need an Annual Digital Site Licence which includes extended digital rights.
- A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
- To renew your Annual Digital Site Licence, log into your account if you have one and go to your My Licences section.
The following items are available for this product:
Words on Screen™ eSongbook
- An online Words on Screen™ product to stream or download
- Extractable MP3s, printable lyrics, scores, & additional resources
- Words on Screen™ versions of songs so that you can display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Flexibility to create an expandable library of Words on Screen™ song collections, nativities and musicals in your Out of the Ark online account
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ user guide
- Single-User licence
- Licence & copyright details
Annual Digital Site Licence
This licence enables you to install the Words on Screen™ software for this title onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs.
A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
If you have purchased multiple Words on Screen™ titles, this licence enables you to install the software for these titles onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs. (A cost-effective alternative to buying 4 or more single licences).
A wonderful script full of curriculum links and inspiring content. This made a wonderful school assembly showcasing to parents everything the class had been learning. The children loved performing it and still sing the songs!
Tester Score 86.1%
What the tester said: “Easy to use with great, printable sheets. Clear music with and without voices. Clear ideas how to match the curriculum and could also be used as a classroom resources for learning the songs and taking part in activities.”