Cinderella & Rockerfella
by Mark and Helen Johnson, Script by Sue Langwade
Cinderella and Rockerfella is a modern, panto-style reworking of a classic tale.
Scroll down to listen to song clips.
Availability: In Stock
About Cinderella And Rockerfella
Cinderella and Rockerfella is a modern, panto-style reworking of the classic tale with all the traditional characters: downtrodden Cinderella, Rockerfella (formerly known as Prince Charming), Buttons, the Ugly Sisters and the Fairy Godmother, together with a selection of additional characters, from music managers and paparazzi to good and bad fairies - all placed in a world of fame and celebrity.
With fresh and relevant things to say about fame, fortune and how true love will win in the end, this Cinderella panto script is wonderfully comical. It contains fabulous songs together with plenty of opportunity for audience participation.
Cinderella and Rockerfella is the perfect choice for your school production any time of year and is sure to bring the house down.
A Performance Licence is required to perform Cinderella and Rockerfella. You are able to purchase an Instant Performance Licence when you purchase this product, or a Standard Performance Licence at any time. For more information, please see below.
Other Recommended Titles:
Teachers Book with:
- A brief history of pantomime
- Song synopsis and performance tips
- Cast list
- Casting tips
- Costume suggestions
- Script - 2 Acts
- Music score and song lyric sheets for 10 songs (Piano music score, melody and chords)
- Licence and copyright details
Audio CD with:
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
- Sound effects: Violins, Baddie Music, Fairy, Creeping Music, Love Across A Crowded Room
|Running Time||80 minutes approx|
|Sample Script||View sample script (PDF 36KB)|
|Cast List||View cast list (PDF 36KB)|
|Instant Access PDFs & MP3s|
UK Primary Schools and LEA Nurseries can still pay on invoice - just select the Purchase Order payment option at the checkout.
Your Instant Access PDF & MP3 Add-on Pack includes:
- A read only PDF of the Teacher's Book - text is not editable
- All vocal and backing tracks of the songs for this title in an MP3 format
Please note that after placing your order online you will receive a confirmation email which provides you with a link to access your Instant Access digital download. Alternatively log in to your Out of the Ark online website account and go to your My Instant Access PDFs & MP3s section to download your files.
You will have 3 attempts to download the files - you must SAVE first before opening the zip-file containing your download.
For full information on Instant Access PDFs & MP3s click here.
|Licence Information||Performance Licence Information |
A performance licence is required to perform this copyrighted musical to an audience (other than exclusively to pupils and staff).
- Licences are available as either a Standard Performance Licence or an Instant Performance Licence
- The requirement for a licence is irrespective of whether admission charges are made
- A new Standard Performance Licence would be required for any future performance(s) outside the date period printed on your current licence
In addition, with so many of our musicals and nativities purchased in digital format, teachers need a legal way to install or distribute copies for use around the school. Your Standard or Instant Performance Licence will also cover you for the following digital usages:
- Installing songs for Words on Screen™ on a network or on multiple computers on the school’s premises
- Uploading digital content to the school’s intranet or learning platform
- Copying audio tracks to your computer music library (eg iTunes)
- Continuing to stream Words on Screen™ v2 songs on multiple devices on an annual basis (beyond your free period)
- Permitting usage of software at home for teachers for preparation purposes
- Burning copies of CDs for rehearsal purposes