by leading children's writers
Perfect for assemblies, school choirs and singing around the home, Sing Together is a feel-good collection of 19 songs about friendship, unity, belonging and respect. Now available with Words on Screen™ v2.
Scroll down to listen to song clips.
Click here for more titles in the S!ng™ Series
Availability: In Stock
About Sing Together
From One Little voice
to the idea that We’re Better Together
, the Sing Together songbook
is a treasure trove of songs that cleverly combine the themes of unity, belonging, friendship
with the feel-good factor that only singing can bring. So gather your friends together, get stuck in and you’ll see that Life Is Just Like A Song!
is a fabulous new series from Out of the Ark Music designed to get your school singing about almost anything and everything! Perfect for assemblies, choirs and group singing. Books in this series contain ideas and tips on how to get going, vocal warm-ups
to prepare your voices and a whole mixture of irresistibly singable songs, featuring opportunities for rounds, harmonies
and solo and group-singing
. With a song chart giving all the vital information you'll need for each song, it's easy to choose an appropriate song for each occasion at a glance.
Now available with a Words on Screen™ v2 CD ROM
allowing you to display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn!
Sing Together is now an award-winning title.
SILVER - Primary Teacher Update (All Other Resources)
Other Recommended Titles:
|ISBN||9781906988524 Book & CD / 9781906988531 Book & CD ROM|
|Series||Words on Screen™, S!ng™|
Teachers Book with:
- Song Information - A quick glance chart providing overviews and singing tips for each song and information on vocal ranges, keys, musical elements and subjects covered
- Vocal warm-ups - to prepare your voices with legato singing, breath technique and simple harmonies
- Music score and song lyric sheets for 16 songs & 3 vocal warm-ups (Piano music score, melody and chords)
- Licensing and copyright details
Audio CD with:
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
Words on Screen™ v2 CD ROM with:
- Extractable MP3s, printable lyrics and scores
- Words on Screen™ v2 versions of songs so that you can display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ v2 PDF user guide and player Quick Tour
- Single-User licence
- Licence & copyright details
Words on Screen™ Online with:
(Available with the purchase of Words on Screen™ v2 Premium and Upgrade packs only)
- An online copy of your product to stream or download on-the-go
- Flexibility to create an expandable library of Words on Screen™ v2 song collections, nativities and musicals in your Out of the Ark online account
- All the features of your Words on Screen™ v2 CD ROM
|Solos/Parts||Songs with Rounds, Part-Singing and Solos: |
Songs with Harmonies
- One Little Voice
- Life Is Just Like A Song
- A Great Big Change
- I Love To Sing
- Sing Together
- We’re So Proud Of Our School
- Everybody Sing!
- Differences Make Us Unique
- Make The World A Better Place
|Primary Teacher Update Review||2014 Primary Teacher Update Awards Tester Score 85%What the tester said:”What a fantastic collection of songs! I have used them both in the school choir and also in hymn practice to raise awareness of some PSHE issues. The children enjoyed singing the songs and we got lots of positive feedback from teachers and students. A good range that can be used from year 1 to year 6.”|
|Words on Screen™ v2||What is Words on Screen™ v2? - For more information click here.|
|Words on Screen™ v2 System Requirements||Windows |
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Inter® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32bit) or later, Windows® Server 2008 (32bit)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 4.0 or later, Google Chrome, Safari 5.0 or later or Opera 11
- 512MB of RAM (1GB RAM recommended for notebooks); 128 MB graphics memory
- Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Safari 5.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 4.0 or later, Google Chrome, or Opera 11
- 512 MB RAM; 128 MB graphics memory
Words on Screen™ User Licences
¹Included with this option is a single user licence, allowing the Words on Screen™ CD ROM to be installed on ONE computer only.
²To license the installation of the CD ROM onto network servers and/or two or more computers, please select the annual Digital Site Licence option.
Digital Site Licence (Replaces Extension Licence)
With so many songbooks and audio files purchased in digital format, teachers need a legal way to install or distribute copies for use around the school. Out of the Ark’s annual Digital Site Licences are the perfect solution!
Cost-effective and flexible, our digital licences give you peace of mind so that you know you are covered for all kinds of digital usage including permission to:
- Install songs or Words on Screen™ on a network or on multiple computers on the school's premises
- Upload digital content to the school’s intranet or learning platform
- Copy MP3 audio tracks to your computer music library (eg iTunes)
- Continue to stream Words on Screen™ v2 songs on multiple devices on an annual basis (beyond your free period)
- Permit usage of software at home for teachers for preparation purposes
- Burn copies of CDs for rehearsal purposes
You will need to purchase an annual Digital Site Licence for each individual title and renew your licence each year.