A fantastic class assembly about Henry VIII, his six wives and the fate of the Mary Rose, as you take a journey through the palace gallery.
About The Tudors: Henry VIII
This brand new series of books with enhanced CD has been written to support and reinforce what children are already learning in their history topics. Through performing the catchy, fact-based songs alongside the short play, children will find it easier to retain the information they have learnt. They can then showcase their work either in a school assembly or in their own classroom.
The Tudors: Henry VIII includes Words on Screen™ Original songs on its enhanced CD.
Click here for system requirements.
You are free to use the material in our That's What I Call A Class Assembly! series for all teaching purposes. The performance of musicals or songs to an audience and the reproduction of scripts, lyrics and music scores are subject to licensing requirements by law. However, when performing this title within a school setting, no licence is required as it is included within the purchase price. If you wish to perform this title on other premises, please contact customer services on 020 8481 7200.
The following items are available for this product:
- Full script for the class assembly, to showcase what has been learnt
- Cast list and staging
- 4 pages of creative cross-curricular topic ideas and extension work
- Music score and lyrics sheets for 3 songs (Piano music score, melody and chords)
- Recorder parts for The Queens’ Progression and Tudor Fanfare
- Includes FREE performance licence for performing on school premises to an audience of staff, pupil and their families
Enhanced Audio CD
Enhanced Audio CD with Words on Screen™ with:
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
- All songs in our Words on Screen™ Original software, where the songs are displayed onto any whiteboard or screen and the words synchronise with the music
- Printable script
- Printable lyric sheets for songs
wow it does work me and the year group got this and it is so fantastic buy it
Perfect for a class assembly
This worked really well for a year 5 assembly. The script is great and the songs work really well. Hassle free and easy to do .
out of the ark
I bought this for my Year 3/4 class who have been studying the Tudors. They loved this resource and found the songs really enjoyable which they learned very quickly. The words on screen are helpful for the chldn to follow and the ideas in the book are great. nnMore please.
Everything you need for a Tudor Assembly.
As with the rest of this series, everything you need for a great assembly is here in one book. It also includes very useful cross-curricular ideas and the CD is helpful for non music specialsts.nThe play and songs are great and could be performed on other occasions as well as for assemblies.If each year group used a different one from the series it would make a brilliant end of year show!
This resource is just what I've been waiting for!
Great resource, love the songs.