22 marvellously memorable songs to make teaching maths fun and fabulous! Available with Words on Screen™.
About Marvellous Maths Songs
Make maths marvellously memorable with this fantastic collection of 22 catchy songs that are fun to sing and easy to learn.
Written specifically for 3-7 year olds, this wonderfully diverse selection of maths songs is crammed with addition, subtraction, number bonds, symmetry, shapes and lots more! As you estimate how many grannies would fit in a telephone box; learn your 10x table by digging for pirate treasure; and march along with the even numbers, you’ll find that you learn essential maths skills without even trying!
- Valuable resource for numeracy, with a huge variety of topics covered and useful teacher’s notes giving ideas for extension work
- Perfect for Foundation Stage and KS1
- Fantastic variety of maths-themed songs with fun, easy-to-learn content suitable for everyday use
- Same author as our popular Literacy songbook The Niki Davies Book Of Lovely Literacy Songs
Now available with Words on Screen™ allowing you to display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn!
Words on Screen™ Licence Information – What You Need To Know
- All of our eSongbooks are supplied with a single user licence which allows the Words on Screen™ software to be installed on ONE computer only, or be streamed by a single user.
- If you would like to install our software onto your network server and/or two or more computers, or allow multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs, you need an Annual Digital Site Licence which includes extended digital rights.
- A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
- An Annual Digital Site Licence does not include the right to perform any of our nativities or musicals. An Annual Performance Licence will be required. Find out more about Performance Licences.
- To renew your Annual Digital Site Licence, log into your account if you have one and go to your My Licences section.
Listen to Songs
|One, Three, Five, Seven, Nine (Odd numbers)|
|We Are The Even Numbers (Even numbers)|
|I'm A Super Sphere (3D shapes)|
|Sixty Seconds (Time)|
|Double Trouble! (Doubling)|
|How Many Grannies? (Estimation)|
|An Elephant Is Heavy (Weight; length)|
|One Add Nine, Nine Add One (Number bonds to ten; addition)|
|Five, Ten, Fifteen, Twenty (Counting in fives)|
|Metre Worm (Measurement; counting in tens)|
|Spidery Legs (Counting up and back in ones)|
|Big Round Clock (Time - o'clock)|
|I'm Selling Snails (Money)|
|Click, Clack (Addition)|
|Zero Bananas (The concept of zero)|
|Pirate Treasure (Counting in tens)|
|Robot (Direction; movement)|
|Which Shape Am I? (2D shapes)|
|If I Take Two Away From Ten (Subtraction; number bonds to 10)|
|Perfect Symmetry (Symmetry)|
|The First Stair (Ordinal numbers)|
The following items are available for this product:
- Song lyrics for 22 songs
- Teaching notes and ideas for each song
- Music score and song lyric sheets for 22 songs (Piano music score, melody and chords)
- Licence and copyright details
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
Words on Screen™ eSongbook
- An online Words on Screen™ product to stream or download
- Extractable MP3s, printable lyrics, scores, & additional resources
- Words on Screen™ versions of songs so that you can display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Flexibility to create an expandable library of Words on Screen™ song collections, nativities and musicals in your Out of the Ark online account
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ user guide
- Single-User licence
- Licence & copyright details
Annual Digital Site Licence
This licence enables you to install the Words on Screen™ software for this title onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs.
A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
If you have purchased multiple Words on Screen™ titles, this licence enables you to install the software for these titles onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs. (A cost-effective alternative to buying 4 or more single licences).
Excellent resource with songs the children love!
This is an excellent resource. We use it every day and the children really enjoy the catchy songs. It is very useful for keeping concepts that have already been covered fresh in the children's minds. Highly recommended!
Tester Score 82.4%
What the tester said: “An excellent resource with a great variety of songs which cover a wide range of numeracy topics. Particularly good for EY and KS1 classes and/or assemblies. The children enjoyed the songs - they were catchy and clear, meaning the children soon learnt the words which helped them with their times table knowledge. The addition of music scores makes this product more unique.”