by leading children's writers
Sing Easter is a dynamic collection of 19 Easter and springtime songs full of joy and bursting with life. Now available with Words on Screen™ v2.
Scroll down to listen to song clips.
Click here for more titles in the S!ng™ Series
Availability: In Stock
About Sing Easter
Spring is definitely in the air with this Sing Easter songbook, which is bursting with songs about chocolate, Easter bunnies and new life, but also offers more thought-provoking songs that cleverly unpack the Easter story, such as Three Days That Changed The World and Jesus Is Alive! So whether you’re celebrating Easter, flipping pancakes or looking forward to the holidays, sing, sing, sing your way to Easter with this fantastic variety of springtime and Easter songs for children.
S!ng™ is a fabulous new series from Out of the Ark Music designed to get your school singing about almost anything and everything! Perfect for assemblies, choirs and group singing. Books in this series contain ideas and tips on how to get going, vocal warm-ups to prepare your voices and a whole mixture of irresistibly singable songs, featuring opportunities for rounds, harmonies and solo and group-singing. With a song chart giving all the vital information you'll need for each song, it's easy to choose an appropriate song for each occasion at a glance.
Now available with a Words on Screen™ v2 CD ROM allowing you to display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn!
S!ng™ Easter is now an award-winning title.
BRONZE - Primary Teacher Update (All Other Resources)
Other Recommended Titles:
|ISBN||9781906988487 Book & CD / 9781906988494 Book & CD ROM|
|Series||Words on Screen™, S!ng™|
Teachers Book with:
- Song Information - A quick glance chart providing overviews and singing tips for each song and information on vocal ranges, keys, musical elements and subjects covered
- Vocal warm-ups - to prepare your voices with legato singing, breath technique and simple harmonies
- Music score and song lyric sheets for 16 songs & 3 vocal warm-ups (Piano music score, melody and chords)
- Licensing and copyright details
Audio CD with:
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
Words on Screen™ v2 CD ROM with:
- Words on Screen™ v2 versions of songs so that you can display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Extractable MP3s, printable lyrics and scores
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ v2 PDF user guide and player Quick Tour
- Single-User licence
- Licence & copyright details
Words on Screen™ Online with:
- An online copy of your product to stream or download on-the-go
- Flexibility to create an expandable library of Words on Screen™ v2 song collections, nativities and musicals in your Out of the Ark online account
- All the features of your Words on Screen™ v2 CD ROM
|Solos/Parts||Songs with Rounds, Part-Singing and Solos: |
Songs with Harmonies
- New Day
- Holidays Are Here Again
- At The Cross
- Have You Ever Wondered?
- For God So Loved The World
- Everything Starts With A Seed
- Easter Story
- Spring Is In The Air
- For God So Loved The World
|Words on Screen™ v2||What is Words on Screen™ v2? - For more information click here.|
|Words on Screen™ v2 System Requirements||Windows |
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Inter® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32bit) or later, Windows® Server 2008 (32bit)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 4.0 or later, Google Chrome, Safari 5.0 or later or Opera 11
- 512MB of RAM (1GB RAM recommended for notebooks); 128 MB graphics memory
- Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Safari 5.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 4.0 or later, Google Chrome, or Opera 11
- 512 MB RAM; 128 MB graphics memory
|My Words on Screen™ Online|
If you have purchased a Premium Pack online which includes Words on Screen™ v2, you will also have received a Words on Screen™ v2 eSongbook in your
Out of the Ark online account. There, you can instantly access your Words on Screen™ songs, songbook PDFs and audio MP3s at no additional cost. Simply:
- Log in to your online account and select My Words on Screen™ Online
- Open the online streaming player
- Click on All eSongbooks in the left hand menu and select your eSongbook
The eSongbook is where we bring together all of the digital resources available for your product. As well as being able to play the Words on Screen™ versions of your songs, you can also instantly access PDFs and MP3s for your product. You will find these under eSongbook Resources in the left hand menu of your eSongbook.
From there, you can choose to extract and save All Audio MP3s, All Lyrics PDFs and All Score PDFs. If you just want the MP3s, lyrics or music score for one song, then select the song in the library and use the buttons in the Song Extras area at the bottom of the screen.
You can access these files in the same way if you are using the S!ngchronize™ player that you have downloaded and installed from our website. Simply refresh your player and select your eSongbook. For a downloaded player, you will need to download the eSongbook to your player before you can extract and save the PDFs and MP3s. You will also need to have installed S!ngchronize™ player version 2.0 or above.
Streaming is free for the first 12 months; after that a current annual Digital Site Licence or Performance Licence will be required.
Words on Screen™ User Licences
¹Included with this option is a single user licence, allowing the Words on Screen™ CD ROM to be installed on ONE computer only.
²To license the installation of the CD ROM onto network servers and/or two or more computers, please select the annual Digital Site Licence option.
Digital Site Licence (Replaces Extension Licence)
With so many songbooks and audio files purchased in digital format, teachers need a legal way to install or distribute copies for use around the school. Out of the Ark’s annual Digital Site Licences are the perfect solution!
Cost-effective and flexible, our digital licences give you peace of mind so that you know you are covered for all kinds of digital usage including permission to:
- Install songs or Words on Screen™ on a network or on multiple computers on the school's premises
- Upload digital content to the school’s intranet or learning platform
- Copy MP3 audio tracks to your computer music library (eg iTunes)
- Continue to stream Words on Screen™ v2 songs on multiple devices on an annual basis (beyond your free period)
- Permit usage of software at home for teachers for preparation purposes
- Burn copies of CDs for rehearsal purposes
You will need to purchase an annual Digital Site Licence for each individual title and renew your licence each year.