Pictures, Poems & Percussion 2
Inspire creativity, spark the imagination and open children’s eyes to the art of composition with Pictures, Poems & Percussion 2.
Pictures, Poems & Percussion 2 follows on from the huge success of Pictures, Poems & Percussion. This unique series of Big Books use pictures and poetry to really develop music-making skills, and address the requirements of the composition strand of the National Music Curriculum. With 12 imaginative poems and beautifully illustrated visuals, Pictures, Poems & Percussion 2 inspires so much creativity and learning potential.
Explore the different sounds in relation to the images with percussion, listen to the brilliantly narrated poems to inspire creative writing exercises, or use the book to springboard into further literacy and art-based activities. Designed for all teachers to use no matter your musical experience.
About Pictures, Poems & Percussion 2Each of our inspiring poems is read on the CD or eSongbook track, along with examples of accompanying percussion. Using the beautiful illustrations in the book or eSongbook resources, children can explore different sounds from the images they see and form their own musical interpretations. The exercise can be further developed into an art or literacy one, based on the images and sounds children have seen and heard. The poems can even be used to form the basis of a creative writing activity.
Pictures, Poems & Percussion 2 includes a Words on Screen™ eSongbook, that you can access instantly in your online account! The Words on Screen™ Player allows you to access all your resources available in the book and CD and also display the poems on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The words synchronize with the audio track as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn!
Words on Screen™ Licence Information – What You Need To Know
- All of our eSongbooks are supplied with a single user licence which allows the Words on Screen™ software to be installed on ONE computer only, or be streamed by a single user.
- If you would like to install our software onto your network server and/or two or more computers, or allow multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs, you need an Annual Digital Site Licence which includes extended digital rights.
- A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
- An Annual Digital Site Licence does not include the right to perform any of our nativities or musicals. An Annual Performance Licence will be required. Find out more about Performance Licences.
- To renew your Annual Digital Site Licence, log into your account if you have one and go to your My Licences section.
The following items are available for this product:
- The concept - poetry is music, develop music skills, rhythm, sound, structure
- How to use the resource - rhythmic & creative poems
- Types of percussion instruments - pitched and non-pitched
- Introductory activity before singing the poems
- Composition ideas and follow up work
- 12 beautifully illustrated poems
- 12 poems with suggestions for musical ideas to get you started!
- 12 poems
- All poems read, some with poem and percussion and percussion only
Words on Screen™ eSongbook
- An online Words on Screen™ product to stream or download
- Extractable MP3s, printable poems, activities and beautifully illustrated pictures
- Words on Screen™ versions of poems so that you can display the words on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The words synchronize with the backing track as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Flexibility to create an expandable library of Words on Screen™ song collections, nativities and musicals in your Out of the Ark online account
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ user guide
- Single-User licence
- Licence & copyright details
Annual Digital Site Licence
This licence enables you to install the Words on Screen™ software for this title onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs.
If you have purchased multiple Words on Screen™ titles, this licence enables you to install the software for these titles onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs. (A cost-effective alternative to buying 4 or more single licences).
There are not yet any reviews for this product.