Reinforce your French learning through song!
This incredibly useful curriculum-based eSongbook has been written specifically to engage the class with key French vocabulary and core topic areas. 12 simple and catchy songs use rhythm and repetition to embed learning. Use this songbook to teach counting to ten, family members, colours, days of the week, key objects and more. Each song comes with a supporting worksheet for children to further embed core topics.
"This links well into French planning, has good ideas and activities and is easy and clear to use. It is a fantastic resource, children love the songs and learn the essential vocab they need in a fun way."
About Chantons! - Tous Les JoursSee It, Say It, Sing It, Learn It!
Chantons! - Tous Les Jours is a collection of 12 French songs and activity worksheets for primary schools, providing a fun, engaging way to enjoy learning French. This songbook is for everyone! There is no music or language experience required in order to get the most out of this songbook. Chantons! - Tous Les Jours is a flexible, creative resource is an ideal way to reinforce learning of key vocabulary and core topic areas. Each song comes with the key vocabulary translated from French to English, as well as tips to get the most out of the learning potential in each song, ideas to extend the song by adding further French words the more confident the children become, plus extension activities to really embed the concepts. Through cleverly written, simple and catchy songs, learn about days of the week, numbers, colours, core objects, how to introduce yourself, members of your family and much more. This resource helps to make learning a language accessible and enjoyable for all.
Words on Screen™ Licence Information – What You Need To Know
- All of our eSongbooks are supplied with a single user licence which allows the Words on Screen™ software to be installed on ONE computer only, or be streamed by a single user.
- If you would like to install our software onto your network server and/or two or more computers, or allow multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs, you need an Annual Digital Site Licence which includes extended digital rights.
- A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
- An Annual Digital Site Licence does not include the right to perform any of our nativities or musicals. An Annual Performance Licence will be required. Find out more about Performance Licences.
- To renew your Annual Digital Site Licence, log into your account if you have one and go to your My Licences section.
The following items are available for this product:
Words on Screen™ eSongbook
- An online Words on Screen™ product to stream or download
- Extractable MP3s, printable lyrics, scores, & additional resources
- Words on Screen™ versions of songs so that you can display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Flexibility to create an expandable library of Words on Screen™ song collections, nativities and musicals in your Out of the Ark online account
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ user guide
- Single-User licence
- Licence & copyright details
This licence enables you to install the Words on Screen™ software for this title onto more than one computer or onto a network, or for multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs.
A separate Annual Digital Site Licence is required for each product title. However, if you have four or more products that you wish to license, it is more cost-effective and convenient to purchase an Annual Digital Site Licence – Multi-Product. This licence gives you blanket digital permissions for ALL Out of the Ark products that you buy.
This is an excellent resource - probably better than most resources I've seen for MFL. It is the total package - ideas for lessons, worksheet for Afl and a song to remember the vocab - Utterly brilliant. I couldn't recommend this resoure highly enough. If you are struggling to teach French MFL - they buy this - you just don't need anything else!!!
Fun in French lessons!
I am really impresseed with the 'Frenchness' of the music. As a class teacher, this allows me to have real fun in French lessons. The kids cannot stop singing the songs.
Keep up the good work!
Keep up the good work, your music resources have enlivened our assemblies and school.
Such a fantastic resource
This links well into French planning, has good ideas and activities and is easy and clear to use. It is a fantastic resource, children love the songs and learn the essential vocab they need in a fun way.
A brilliant idea - long overdue!
Good value, very useful.
This is a very useful resource for people who are not confident in speaking French. It is helping the children to remember simple things like counting to 10. The CD-Roms are also useful as we can hear native French speakers saying the words. I am currently using this to teach KS2 and then following up with the worksheets.
I'm a fan
This is a fabulous resource. Once again Out of the Ark have got it spot on, catchy repeating choruses that are perfect for the children. I am an ardant fan.
The Words on Screen element is the most useful but the whole presentation of the book with ideas is superb! This is fantastic, easy to use and will bring hours of fun and learning. When is the scond book coming out?
Now we are showing off!
The level of vocab is just right for primary 5, the songs are bright and fun and we are now showing off what we are learning by teaching the other classes in assembly!
Easy To Follow
Good value for money, there is so much included here. It's easy to follow and the tunes are simple and catchy - it's also easy to install and straight forward to use. It covers the basics of French really well.
I would definitely recommend this resource
This caters for everybody in terms of ICT equipment, it is easy to use and install. I have much appreciated the photocopiable section. Everything can be accessed from the CD-Rom too, it's printable and can be prepared at home. The instrumental versions have been useful for learning purposes and the translations of the song lyrics prevent many questions about vocabulary. nI would definitely recommend this resource and have already done so!
A Good Tool
This is a good tool that can be used in whole school assemblies to try and increase the amount of exposure to French. Lets have a Spanish one!