The delightful story of a disorganised but lovable angel who is chosen to show the way to Bethlehem, enchants and charms both children and adults. Now available with Words on Screen™.
An Annual Performance Licence is required to perform this title. For more information, please click here.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
This is a tried-and-tested Out of the Ark classic with 5* reviews across the board!
About Whoops-a-Daisy Angel
Whoops-a-Daisy Angel is the most popular Niki Davies nativity that we have ever published. The delightful story of a disorganised but lovable angel who is chosen to show the way to Bethlehem, enchants and charms both children and adults. A wonderful Christmas play for 3-6 year olds.
Available with Words on Screen™ allowing you to display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn!
An Annual Performance Licence is required to perform this nativity.
An editable script is available for this product when you purchase a package that includes an eSongbook.
There are 4 speaking parts that can be easily increased to 16 parts by splitting the narration and other angel's lines. This nativity includes many important non-speaking parts that the script relies on. The minimum cast size for this nativity is 10, but this reduced cast size is only suitable if you are singing this year.
Annual Performance Licence Information - What You Need To Know
- A current Annual Performance Licence is required to perform a musical or nativity to an audience (other than to pupils & staff), including an online audience, and irrespective of whether admission charges are made.
- It is more cost effective to purchase an Annual Performance Licence as part of a complete product pack.
- An Annual Performance Licence covers any number of performances of a particular musical or nativity within 12 months of the date of ordering. A separate Annual Performance Licence is required for each product title.
- To renew your Annual Peformance Licence, log into your account if you have one and go to your My Licences section.
Find out more about what your Annual Performance Licence will legally cover you to do.
All of our eSongbooks come with a Single User Licence
- This means you can install our Words on Screen™ software onto ONE computer only, or it can be streamed by a single user.
- If you would like to install this software onto your network server and/or two or more computers, or allow multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs, this will be covered by your Annual Performance Licence which includes extended digital rights. For more information, click here.
The following items are available for this product:
- Character list
- Script with lyrics for 7 songs
- Music score and song lyric sheets for 7 songs (Piano music score, melody and chords)
- Licence and copyright details
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
Words on Screen™ eSongbook
- An online Words on Screen™ product to stream or download
- Extractable MP3s, printable lyrics, scores, scripts (including editable script*) & additional resources
- Words on Screen™ versions of songs so that you can display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Flexibility to create an expandable library of Words on Screen™ song collections, nativities and musicals in your Out of the Ark online account
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ user guide
- Single-User licence (Please note a Performance Licence is still required to perform this musical)
- Licence & copyright details
Annual Performance Licence
An Annual Performance Licence covers any number of performances of a particular musical or nativity within 12 months of the date of ordering. A separate Annual Performance Licence is required for each product title.
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
- Available in packs of 5, 10 or 20
This play is very cute and must be very popular to because all 3 of my children have done it now. The songs are very catchy and the lines are easy for young children to learn. Definitely recommend buying it for your school!
My daughter's reception class performed this play last week and I'm still singing the songs... They're so catchy, and the actions are easy for the children to learn. A very sweet story with roles for everyone.
We performed this play last Christmas and it was wonderful! The songs are simple and fun for the children to learn and they enjoyed the storyline as well. It was easy to find roles for everyone to play and we ordered easy to find nativity costumes online. And having all the materials of script, music and grapics made it so much easier to organize. I highly recommend this program.
Children (aged 6months to 5years) loved the songs and were singing them for weeks after Christmas ... to be recommended!
Excellent play, great production, stole the hearts of the whole school and made magical memories for parents and families
Fab action songs, nice lullaby melodies, A line or song for every child to say or sing whether solo or choral. Very catchy songs and humour involved. Easy to follow and all the junior infants looked so angelic on stage! I did this play 4 years ago and would do it again if I had an infant class.
We performed this Nativity with our Early Years children and it was a fabulous experience. With over one hundred parents, family and friends in the audience the children sang every song brilliantly. Looking forward to another such performance this year.
I used this play last year - not only was it easy for the children to learn, they loved the storyline as did the staff and parents. Would definitely recommend this play to anyone. Hopefully I will be able to put it on again in a few years time.
Absolutely wonderful! I am a teaching assistant at a primary school and love this play. Its easy and fun to follow, learn and produce. The songs are repetitive and jolly and the audience really enjoy watching it. A success each time!
Easy to stage for non experts! Funny, engaging and inclusive.
this was a very successful nativity for us. The songs were lovely and easy to learn. The staging was straightforward. the materials very good. We used it with P1/2 and their P7 buddies. Very well received by audience!
Oh how angelic!
I have watched this as a parent and produced it with both nursery and reception classes, and in both roles it sent a joyous christmas tingle down my spine! Really simple, really beautiful and perfect for this age group.
Having been heavily involved in this production in the past, I can honestly say I have never yet to find any other Christmas nativity musical that matches this - another totally unique production from 'Out of the Ark'!