Follow the three kings, Melchior, Balthazar and Caspar as they prepare for, and travel on their long and tiring journey to visit a very special baby. Available with Words on Screen™.
An Annual Performance Licence is required to perform this title. For more information, please click here.
About We Three Kings
We Three Kings is a delightfully simple new nativity musical from Niki Davies, one of Britain's top music writers for nursery and reception-aged children. Follow the three kings, Melchior, Balthazar and Caspar as they prepare for, and travel with their excited servants to Bethlehem. They follow the bright star that appeared in the sky, and complete their long and tiring journey, finally arriving at a crowded stable full of visitors, where a very special baby has been born. The simple storyline and catchy songs are easy and quick to learn, making this an ideal, stress-free nativity to produce. A fantastic Christmas play for 3 - 6 year olds. Also includes curriculum links.
Other top selling titles by Niki Davies include: The Nativity, Whoops-a-Daisy Angel, and Busy, Busy Bethlehem.
Now available with a Words on Screen™ eSongbook allowing you to display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn!
An Annual Performance Licence is required to perform this nativity.
UK Primary Schools and LEA Nurseries can still pay on invoice - just select the Purchase Order payment option at the checkout.
Your Instant Access PDF & MP3 Add-on Pack includes:
- A read only PDF of the Teacher's Book - text is not editable
- All vocal and backing tracks of the songs for this title in an MP3 format
Please note that after placing your order online you will receive a confirmation email which provides you with a link to access your Instant Access digital download. Alternatively log in to your Out of the Ark online website account and go to your My Instant Access PDFs & MP3s section to download your files.
You will have 3 attempts to download the files - you must SAVE first before opening the zip-file containing your download.
For full information on Instant Access PDFs & MP3s click here.
Annual Performance Licence Information - What You Need To Know
- A current Annual Performance Licence is required to perform a musical or nativity to an audience (other than to pupils & staff), including an online audience, and irrespective of whether admission charges are made.
- It is more cost effective to purchase an Annual Performance Licence as part of a complete product pack.
- An Annual Performance Licence covers any number of performances of a particular musical or nativity within 12 months of the date of ordering. A separate Annual Performance Licence is required for each product title.
- To renew your Annual Peformance Licence, log into your account if you have one and go to your My Licences section.
The following items are available for this product:
Words on Screen™ eSongbook
- An online Words on Screen™ product to stream or download
- Extractable MP3s, printable lyrics, scores, scripts, & additional resources
- Words on Screen™ versions of songs so that you can display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Flexibility to create an expandable library of Words on Screen™ song collections, nativities and musicals in your Out of the Ark online account
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ user guide
- Single-User licence (Please note a Performance Licence is still required to perform this musical)
- Licence & copyright details
Annual Performance Licence
An Annual Performance Licence covers any number of performances of a particular musical or nativity within 12 months of the date of ordering. A separate Annual Performance Licence is required for each product title.
A lovely Nativity which suited our small school perfectly. The songs were easily learnt and soon loved by even the youngest children. Parents and children thoroughly enjoyed We Three Kings - another great Niki Davies show.
As a teacher of young children, Nursery up to Yr 2, I found We Three Kings a winner! The nativity was inspirational and well written with beautiful songs. The children were fully involved and because of the catchy music and words, were eager to learn the songs, The whole performance flowed and was fully praised by parents.nThis writer obviously knows how to write for young children. Well done.